KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ring

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ri

Postby Maria » Tue May 05, 2015 10:22 am

You cannot prove any of this as there is nothing to prove. I think I have won 4 or 5 rings now, it's not difficult to follow the strategy outlined by the devs as long as yoou have reasonable cards. Track lineups of people you've hit in a note pad, set your cards to bet them next time. You soon learn who to avoid hitting.

It is easy to assume people are cheating because they are doing better than you think they should - simply because they know how to play properly. You and your guild members confessed to cheating in global. It's pretty clear that you are still trying to distract attention from this.

You are correct - the devs say dropping cards or using alts to scout etc is cheating - we knew this all along. Meantime you and your members confessed to such activities in global which is why it was raised with the devs again.

No more lies and accusations please.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 pm

No lies involved, Maria. You know full well how you and Dreamwarrior got your first rings as I do. Ask him about it if he was playing for you at that time and you have no recollection. Period.
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Wed May 06, 2015 5:40 am

[Note from admin: moderated, thread locked]

This is just a game. ttn do not cheat.

If anyone wants to know how we play KoD they usually just ask, but it's pretty simple. We just follow the devs guidance that they published, learn what cards beat what, keep a note of people's lineups each time we hit them and avoid all those with cards like yours that I know I can't beat......... Anyone who wants advice on how to do it please message DW or me. Happy to share.

Lets remember this is just a game. No need to get all power crazed, nasty and childish about it
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Previous

Return to Facebook Server