Nice previews so far.....

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Nice previews so far.....

Postby Pasquale » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:44 pm

I don't agree with that at all Penga..

Whenever there's an update to a game there will always be at least one person telling the people who don't agree with it to be thankful we get anything at all... But If DW and other games don't add new things (That players enjoy), they will quickly lose their players and their source of income. And last years event for Christmas was great so of course people are going to compare this one to that and feel disappointed.

Truth is when you have an awesome holiday event if you can't beat or at least match the next years same event you're going to have a lot of unhappy players.
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Fieryshoe » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Penga wrote:For those who aren't happy about the holiday event just remember that there could be no event at all.
Like Phil said be grateful for the small things.

This game is NOT life where you need to be thankful for what you have, like a job, or shelter, or your family, or your health. This is a game where if people are unhappy, they will leave or just stop playing. The number of people that have blind loyalty to this game, meaning they will accept whatever is thrown at them and like it, whether they want to or not, is not a staggering number by any means. I don't want to rip apart the info that I have seen already until we get the final product tomorrow, but some of the things I have read are such a HUGE TURNOFF and that is about the nicest way I can put it.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Solomon Grundy » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 pm

I personally had stockpiled the FB credits to pick up $200 worth of gems just for the Santa event. Looks like another game is getting that now. The Santa limit makes it absolutely pointless to use them here. Seriously disappointing.
Solomon Grundy

Postby gravious » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Have to agree about the Santa event. I too had planned on spending some cash on gems during this event to hunt Santa. Getting the gift box every 30 minutes has been a VERY shortsighted addition. It does nothing to encourage players to play more, but rather, they just log back in once every half hour to collect the box and log again. With the Santa event from last year, there was an incentive to play and put more money into the game because there was a reward for it. If there was a 'Dislike' button for this, i would dislike it +1000. Not trying to flame or discourage the devs, but please listen to the player base when they enjoy things in the game and give suggestions on new content. You would keep a lot more players in this game. I know i have many of my guild who have gone inactive because it seems the devs don't really pay attention to the ideas of the players, but rather its more of the same every update. I hope you take this in the spirit that it is intended, which is to make you rethink your position on the game. I WANT to enjoy this game and continue playing, but things like this don't encourage me, but rather discourage me. Just my 2 cents...

gravious - GM PKS guild
gravious

Postby gravious » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 pm

I just noticed that at least part of the new event is live and that Santa shows up at the same rate as last year. Thanks for listening to us devs! :) I appreciate it...it will give my guild something to work towards during the holidays. :)

gravious - GM PKS Guild
gravious

Postby Pasquale » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:58 pm

-- In addition to normal exp/coins/gems bonuses, Santa and Guardian will be giving out free Mystery Boxes.

Think they forgot that bit lol, no coin/xp bonus
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby gravious » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 pm

...update...after 24 santas...no more for you for that day... seriously? You want people to become hardcore players and invest money in the game, yet you nerf the things that encourage them to play? I got my 24 in the first 30 minutes...so decrease the drop rate of them so that people don't get them so easily...but don't cap them daily...that's just dumb in my opinion. *shakes head...*
gravious

Postby remedialjoe » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 pm

less than 2 hours into the release i am maxed at 24 santas.. :o this sucks :(
̿ ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
i'm your huckleberry!!
remedialjoe

Postby Penga » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Seriously the only think that I have seen people complain about on here is the fact that there is a limit on the santa event.
People are fickle I guess. What should I expect from selfish ungrateful sacks of crap anyway. Even if it is a game people should be
thankful that they are getting something. It is never enough for people though. I feel sorry for the devs. They work hard to give us a fun
game and all people can do is complain that it isn't enough and that they dislike it. I will say I am happy for the changes and at least I am getting something
then again I can't sit at a computer for 24 hours for the next 2 weeks. I will take what I can get and be happy.
PENGA-PENGA
HEA
Penga

Postby Penga » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Actually my exact words are SELFISH UNGRATEFUL SACKS OF CRAP

Awww.... my poor e-feelings are so hurt.
PENGA-PENGA
HEA
Penga

PreviousNext

Return to Facebook Server