Blizzard Dragon

Blizzard Dragon

Postby kittipos75284686 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:29 am

Now I'm 99% progress in game. The last stage that I stuck with is Blizzard Dragon. They're too strong. My team with all purple lvl150 can't eliminate just two of them! Who already pass this stage share your experience please T^T
kittipos75284686

Re: Blizzard Dragon

Postby armageddon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:30 pm

imho, putting a blizzard dragon in first row would be beneficial, as it prevents the opponents back-row b.dragons from triggering skills. second, using mass attack units like inferno dragon might make your life harder, as it increases skill buff for all opposing units. and if u r using a blizzard dragon, there's no need for any other defensive/healing units, and u can focus on raising your damage output. and don't forget the option of using buff items. good luck :D
armageddon

Re: Blizzard Dragon

Postby poop » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 am

I just completed Blizzard Dragon with 3 stars. Using 2 purple gorillas, 1 purple fox, 1 blue lion and 1 blue cat. My advice is to only use attack pets. No healers or blockers. Pets that do repeating damage seem to help remove the protective bubble from the dragons, meaning that other higher damage attacks or specials then work well instead of achieving 0 damage.
poop

Return to Dragon Tear Discussion