Bought 30 gems and they didn't came!

Bought 30 gems and they didn't came!

Postby Khronberg » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 am

Like I said;
bought 30 gems and didn't appear 'till now...
What you'll do?
Khronberg

Re: Bought 30 gems and they didn't came!

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi Khronberg, you can force quit the app and open it again (wait a few minutes) to make sure the transaction or balance update hasn't just lagged behind. If it doesn't work, please send me or admin a PM (the PM button on the left of this post) with the following information so we can look into your account:

1. your 6 letter/digit game ID (found from menu->friends->search), this is also your friends code.

2. The iTunes order number or Google Play order number associated with the credit card charge. You can call iTunes to obtain this for the missing purchase. The reason we need this is because we don't handle the billing of credit cards but only receive order numbers as confirmation from iTunes and Google Play store when they charge your card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Madtony » Thu May 15, 2014 12:12 am

I too have made purchases but they have never come through even when refreshing the page, emptying cache, rebooting computer etc.
Madtony

Postby pmsupport » Thu May 15, 2014 4:27 am

Hi Madtony, have you been charged for that purchase? Please send us a private message (the PM button to the right of this post) with the receipt number and your account email address if you have registered. If you haven't registered, please provide your in game name and progress (e.g. Metalpolis. 25/75 Metal Maniac)

Enjoy playing Dragon Tear!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Support