Didn't know I was spending gems, little pissed off

Didn't know I was spending gems, little pissed off

Postby lfroland » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:19 pm

First off, I should NOT have to sign up for a forum just to get support/provide feedback on a game. Just saying.
I just started playing this game. It was my second time in the arena.I was in the arena and I clicked on a person I'd fought but not defeated. A window popped up with some buttons but none were labelled and no labels popped up for them. I clicked on the green refresh-looking button to the right and suddenly I'm out 5 gems because it changed the person. I thought I was clicking on the option to refight the person, seeing as I lost the first time. I'm a little irritated that there was no "Are you sure you want to spend your gems?" kind of warning. I was having a lot of fun until that happened. I know it's small in the grand scheme of things, and that maybe I should have read how the Arena works before going in, but c'mon, anything that you can spend REAL MONEY for and that are very rare to come by should let you know when you're about to spend them. Now, I'm not about to spend ANY money on this game.
Otherwise, I am really enjoying this game.
lfroland

Re: Didn't know I was spending gems, little pissed off

Postby pmsupport » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi lfroland, sorry to hear that you are having issue with the game. The buttons from left to right are: Re-fight (cross swords), Replay the battle (video camera), Refresh All Opponents (green refresh button). We did not label the buttons because there isn't enough room and the icons are simple and clear. Sorry for the confusion. We should already have a prompt up message board after tapping Refresh button. Which version are you using (iOS, android, facebook)? Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will forward this to our Dev Team to investigate.

Enjoy playing Dragon Tear!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Tear Support