First purchase bonus

First purchase bonus

Postby P3R0 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:37 am

I bought 10€ 120 gems today at noon, when can i expect my 142 gems?
Also, considering the insane price of 100€ for 1500 gems, and the fact i would like to buy more, how about you drop the prices? Seriously, 100€? Thats like a warcraft 3 original price. Please drop the prices, and i'll buy more.
Supply and demand. You should move the decimal value from 100 to 10. Just saying.

Last edited by P3R0 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark my words, I will be last on the scoreboard one day.
P3R0

Re: First purchase bonus

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi P3R0, please force quit the app and open it again, this will help the app find unfulfilled transactions and try to credit them automatically. If the gems are not added to your account after you restart the app couple times, please send the following information to me via private message (the PM button to the right of this post) so we can look into your account:

- Your email address if you have registered the game/in game name/game progress (for example: Metalpolis, Mechanic)
- The Google Play order number associated with the missing purchases. The order number can be found in Google Wallet--Transaction History list--Tranaction ID or in order confirmation emails from Google.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby P3R0 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:00 am

Well, it said you already pirchased, now you get for free. Lol it worked
P3R0

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi P3R0, I can't quite see clearly what's on the screenshot. Could you post a bigger one or send it to support@playmage.com if there is a problem with the purchase function of the game? Do you mean after the purchased gems didn't deliver, you got the purchased gems for free after the refresh?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby P3R0 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Everything is fine. I clicked and bought again, and it said you paid already, and got the gems. Have you tried zooming the picture? I can read it quite clear even on my phone.
P3R0

Return to Dragon Tear Support