Obtaining the New Expansion Cards

Re: Obtaining the New Expansion Cards

Postby BYZ » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Have to agree - I know it's all luck based but when you spend money to get gems in the hopes of obtaining a "new" card with "improved" drop rates, it's like being smashed in the balls with your empty wallet when all you get are unicorns, sea serpents and nagas.
BYZ

Postby pmsupport » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:37 am

Hi all, thanks for your feedback. If we make that the gem recruiting gives cards according to each player's deck/level, it can be a big change that requires a longer time to develop and might cause bugs and glitches. Therefore, we added the event gem recruit into the game instead so that veteran players can definitely get the new cards they have never received. I will forward your feedback to the Design Team to see whether they can think of other ways to accommodate the needs of veteran players.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ferg » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:11 am

I fear by the time the design team actually decides to do something, it will be too late.

Alot of people ( me included) are ready to retire. Not one single card was introduced to the shop. All the new cards can only be bought and the limited time cards are a joke. How many defensive humans are needed? I still can't build a human team due to the lack of attacking humans.

I remember when the limited time card was the cards to get. Now, playmage has made them so weak, you are forced to pay or be left in the dust. Panzer? Got to buy it. Horseman? Got to buy it (chess piece).

The game has become super greedy and I'm just tired of the same old forward it to the design team whenever they don't care. If they cared, they would get in here and do some explaining. I'll sooner get panzers in the shop before that happens.

And support, before you tell me again that this is your job to forward stuff to them, tell them this. If they actually gave a damn, they would read this on their own free time. It isn't like we are charging them gems to read this and if I can take time out of my day to read all 2 new threads in here, I'm sure they can to. I'm on other forums where the ceo of companies come on to share their opinions, why can't the design team? Because they don't care as long as the paycheck comes in. At this rate, the check will get smaller because I'm done spending and alot of people I know feel the same way.
ferg

Postby mistervista » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:55 pm

ferg wrote:I fear by the time the design team actually decides to do something, it will be too late.

Alot of people ( me included) are ready to retire. Not one single card was introduced to the shop. All the new cards can only be bought and the limited time cards are a joke. How many defensive humans are needed? I still can't build a human team due to the lack of attacking humans.

I remember when the limited time card was the cards to get. Now, playmage has made them so weak, you are forced to pay or be left in the dust. Panzer? Got to buy it. Horseman? Got to buy it (chess piece).

The game has become super greedy and I'm just tired of the same old forward it to the design team whenever they don't care. If they cared, they would get in here and do some explaining. I'll sooner get panzers in the shop before that happens.

And support, before you tell me again that this is your job to forward stuff to them, tell them this. If they actually gave a damn, they would read this on their own free time. It isn't like we are charging them gems to read this and if I can take time out of my day to read all 2 new threads in here, I'm sure they can to. I'm on other forums where the ceo of companies come on to share their opinions, why can't the design team? Because they don't care as long as the paycheck comes in. At this rate, the check will get smaller because I'm done spending and alot of people I know feel the same way.

A Big +1
mistervista

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:11 am

ferg wrote:I fear by the time the design team actually decides to do something, it will be too late.

Playmage has a new game, because their design team consists of one lazy programmer I wouldn't expect too much improvement in near future
Ragnarok72

Postby FreePoints » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:27 pm

out of 6 fifty gem packs 3 were dragons 2x 4* and a 5* seems to me its the other rare cards that are harder to get, or maybe I just got lucky
FreePoints

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:37 am

Ted_mutiny wrote:Will dragons become more readily available? I mean as it is it takes 128 babies (most common) to make just one 8* so 256 to make a dual elemental 8*. i mean i been playing for around 6 months and have made my fair share of donations to the devs and im just now able to make some 7*fire dragons. So by that math it'll take another 18 months to get 1? Doesnt really seem like its worth the effort unless its skills are doing infinite damage and healing 100,000 each spin which i assume they are not. So any idea if the devs intend to make them more frequent in shop or pal points? Or maybe they could make 4*/5*s available in shop? Anything?

Almost a year later and i JUST got my 1st dual elemental 8* dragon. It took forever and the jump in command points makes if almost unusable from 20-35 means i'll have to remove 2 cards from most teams just to add this 1. And AGAIN it took FOREVER. and its not even the element i started the game with. Still about 12 babies from that element. Oh well 1 goal left before i leave game
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby mistervista » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:16 am

TEDtheMUTINEER wrote:
Ted_mutiny wrote:Will dragons become more readily available? I mean as it is it takes 128 babies (most common) to make just one 8* so 256 to make a dual elemental 8*. i mean i been playing for around 6 months and have made my fair share of donations to the devs and im just now able to make some 7*fire dragons. So by that math it'll take another 18 months to get 1? Doesnt really seem like its worth the effort unless its skills are doing infinite damage and healing 100,000 each spin which i assume they are not. So any idea if the devs intend to make them more frequent in shop or pal points? Or maybe they could make 4*/5*s available in shop? Anything?

Almost a year later and i JUST got my 1st dual elemental 8* dragon. It took forever and the jump in command points makes if almost unusable from 20-35 means i'll have to remove 2 cards from most teams just to add this 1. And AGAIN it took FOREVER. and its not even the element i started the game with. Still about 12 babies from that element. Oh well 1 goal left before i leave game

Yeah, all that time and effort only to knock you down and smack you in the teeth when you finally get there!! It makes the game so much fun :cry:
mistervista

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:35 am

Oh yea vista i kinda wish it wouldve taken longer and they just made the cp 118 then i could just use the 1 card forever muahahahaha
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby Browncoat » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:07 pm

I actually haven't used my dual element water dragon once, in one/two months because of the CP. He's still level 1.
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion