King Solomon's Mines Hell stage, Thoughts?

King Solomon's Mines Hell stage, Thoughts?

Postby mistervista » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:09 am

I'm sorry to say I'm very disappointed and underwhelmed by the new stage .

It's very similar to insane stage except it's a lot harder simply because the enemies take more killing and hit harder. It's doable ok but I don't think the rewards merit the increase in difficulty and time it takes to do it.

I was expecting much better rewards, especially experience wise which I thought would be a minimum of 3000, more gold which should have doubled at least and I thought King Solomon himself would be the last boss.

I also expected there to be a random reward with 3 gold chests dropping in occasionally but if that's been implemented I haven't seen it yet.

All in all it's a major letdown and I'll be sticking to insane stage in future because I can make much more exp and gold, and quicker, on that stage.
mistervista

Re: King Solomon's Mines Hell stage, Thoughts?

Postby ZOOT » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:00 am

its called HELL STAGE so its normal that its harder ;-)
ZOOT

Postby arcthelad » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:09 am

+ 1 mastervista
arcthelad

Postby digitalwei » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:12 am

It works for me just fine. 30% more coin reward for 20% more energy. I haven't timed it yet, but the same team works so I think it will overall be more efficient for the weekends mining runs...
digitalwei

Postby arcthelad » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 am

Not sure how it can be more efficient when difficult takes 75 seconds . . . explain.
arcthelad

Postby GLH-1980s » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 am

Maybe it's just me but I thought when you have played every stage of a map you get pal points an when you complete every stage in the chapter you get 10 gems? Am I missing something here?
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby Athina » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:18 pm

+1 Mr vista
Also it would be nice to drop some chests that would give u extra coins. And an extra rare gold that would give the king Solomon itself! That's all! :)
Athina

Postby Armand Star » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:46 pm

In theory, is efficient because you get more coins for less energy.
but is true that in the end, difficult map is better. You will use more energy but you can clear the map in under a minute.
is not only the new map, me and my guildmates also think the same of the insane mines.

personally i do insane when i have a lot of free time (energy efficiency and exp. gained) however when i need alot of coins i better do difficult

and while we're at it, is impossible to get a set of 3 chests on the mine maps, but they still appear. Is that intentional or is it an error that needs fixing?
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:15 pm

GLH-1980s wrote:Maybe it's just me but I thought when you have played every stage of a map you get pal points an when you complete every stage in the chapter you get 10 gems? Am I missing something here?

Hi GLH-1980s, yes, you will get 10 gems only when you have collected 10 gems from all the stages in the area (such as '1.Water Isle' or Happy Weekend) of the chapter. Since the newly-added King Solomon's Mine - Hell stage is a new stage in the happy weekend map, we have designed that if you collect all the items in the new stage, you will win the 10 gems for the map again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:13 am

pmsupport wrote:
GLH-1980s wrote:Maybe it's just me but I thought when you have played every stage of a map you get pal points an when you complete every stage in the chapter you get 10 gems? Am I missing something here?

Hi GLH-1980s, yes, you will get 10 gems only when you have collected 10 gems from all the stages in the area (such as '1.Water Isle' or Happy Weekend) of the chapter. Since the newly-added King Solomon's Mine - Hell stage is a new stage in the happy weekend map, we have designed that if you collect all the items in the new stage, you will win the 10 gems for the map again.

What do you mean? There are no items to collect.
mistervista

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion