King Solomon's Mines Hell stage, Thoughts?

Re: King Solomon's Mines Hell stage, Thoughts?

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:40 am

Hi mistervista, since there is no item to collect in the newly-added stage in the map, once you clear the stage, you will get the gem reward.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:45 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, since there is no item to collect in the newly-added stage in the map, once you clear the stage, you will get the gem reward.

I guess that's not working either then as I've cleared it several times and had no gems.

There's also a problem with the auto-targeting in the Hell stage, especially on wave 3. On insane it automatically targets the fairy at the end except when water symbols drop and it targets the hellhounds. However in Hell stage it targets the second Hellhound regardless of which element symbols drop in causing you to die often because the fairy attacks every spin.
If that's intentional it's a cheap tactic to make us use more revives/potions.
mistervista

Postby Hypernova » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:10 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, since there is no item to collect in the newly-added stage in the map, once you clear the stage, you will get the gem reward.

I didn't get anything when i first cleared easy, difficult and insane solomon mines.

now i cleared hell as well but i still didn't get anything.
Hypernova

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 am

Hi all, sorry for my mistake. The 10-gem item collecting reward is listed on the configuration chart but it's been confirmed that as it's a reward for collecting all items and there is no item to collect in Happy Weekend, the item collecting reward is not issued when you complete the map, only the pal point reward is issued.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby delta » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:17 am

Yesterday I completed both the insane and hell levels on Solomon's mines for the first time ever. When I completed the insane level, I received pal points for completing the area. When I completed the hell level, which meant that I had cleared the entire mines area, I received zero pal points and NO gems. I have always gotten 10 gems for clearing an area before but not this time. According to PM support post, I should have received 10 gems, since the area even says clear. Can you fix this?
delta

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:26 am

Yes I am confused on the answer as well. Is there something to collect in the new stage that I do not know about? Because I completed the stage and did not get the gems or pal points. Just curious here.
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi delta & GLH-1980s, you will get pal point bonus when you clear an area (such as 1. Water Isle or Happy Weekend) and you will get 10 gems when you collect all the possible item drops in the area. Since there is no items to collect in Happy Weekend, there is no 10-gem item collecting bonus as well (I made a mistake and thought the 10-gem item collecting bonus was also issued even there was nothing to collect). Hope this clears things up.

Hi delta, you should receive the 200-pal-point area clearing reward when you cleared all the stages in Happy Weekend. We have reproduced this bug and will fix it soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby KakashiDE » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Just further to this, I'd like to point out something that I'm sure has been on a lot of people's minds regarding the Solomon Mines / Happy Weekend event.

Although there had been an addition the the Mines, something still isn't 100%. For example, when the sealing of cards was introduced to players, counter abilities were also introduced shortly after. Where I'm getting at is, with the extra difficulty added for us to be able to earn more coins, would it be possible to add a card with a coin boosting ability? So far, there is only 1 evolution that highlights the use of coins - Maiden of Darkness: Saver 1 - Reduces the number of coins required to spin the reels in battles.

The Majority, if not all of us, farm Difficult as its the fastest and easiest way to earn coins. However, going back to a post from sometime last year before Hell Difficulty had been added, someone (I forget who, my apologies) put forth a question about a "King Solomon" being added at a low drop rate. As a suggestion, could this card be taken into consideration for future updates? Again, A low drop rate, only found in Hell, Abilities only allow it to be used during the weekend event.. If an idea is needed of skills, well:

7* King Solomon (No evolving required)
Light Element (Matches coin colour)
Type: Fairy or Beast/???. (Because there aren't enough Fairies or Beasts and "???" Because I feel a new type to be added here)
Average stats (HP/ATK average 800-1000, Recovery 500-700. Your call)
Special Skill: Switch - Changes the position of this card to leader and immediately activates this cards ability. <Like Baphomet>
Leader Skill: Solomon Mines earnings increase by 2x, Also reduces amount of coins used in battles by 0.5x

It's an idea, anyway.
KakashiDE

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Hi KakashiDE, thank you for your suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby arcthelad » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:24 pm

That King Solomon type card would be an awesome idea for a limited edition card. However, the developers would really have to make sure it worked well with how players play the mines and really contributed to the gameplay. In other words, do not have a power that takes too long to activate or makes it so we still cannot really play hell.

One problem facing new cards is there is a limited power set it seems, but King Solomon would really be outside the box. :D
arcthelad

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion