King Solomon's Mines Hell stage, Thoughts?

Re: King Solomon's Mines Hell stage, Thoughts?

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Hi arcthelad, thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby KakashiDE » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 pm

arcthelad wrote:That King Solomon type card would be an awesome idea for a limited edition card. However, the developers would really have to make sure it worked well with how players play the mines and really contributed to the gameplay. In other words, do not have a power that takes too long to activate or makes it so we still cannot really play hell.

One problem facing new cards is there is a limited power set it seems, but King Solomon would really be outside the box. :D

Outside the box is what the original owner of this card idea was going for, I'm sure and I'm backing the idea it 100%. Especially seeing as at least 60% of gameplay is focused on the mines for most people and the other 40% spread amongst farming EXP Dragons, Earning Bonus Map Cards and talking smack to each other via In game PM or Guild Chat.

If I could have found the original thread, I would've acknowledged the individual. Still not sure who it was.
KakashiDE

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi KakashiDE, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:12 am

Refer again to the very first post in this thread.
mistervista

Postby arcthelad » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Hey, I looked at the first post, and guess who it was? YOU! Pretty cool. 8-)
arcthelad

Postby Maleficent » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Since there is no Monday bonus level, why not carry over happy weekend to Monday as well? Or make Monday a day to get the hard materials, such as raunbow maos, rainbow pearls, etc. Thank you fot yout time and kind consideration in this matter
Maleficent

Postby pmsupport » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Hi Maleficent, thanks for your suggestion. There is no regular bonus map on Monday so that players can have a break.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Armand Star » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:40 pm

players have enough time to rest.
most of the bonus maps are materials. if i'm running low on a specific materials, i farm the map, but if i have enough, there's no reason for me to run the maps

example: currently i don't have many cards to evolve (and the materials are used to evolve), so i don't need much, so i don't play the material maps much.

example: i have a lot of baby dragons, so i use a lot of dragon hearts. each thursday i farm the map until i have around 20 hearts.
during the week i take my time strengthening and evolving. i might have enough hearts, or i might use them all. either way i patiently wait the next thursday.

i'm saying this cuz almost all maps are for farming materials.
then there's the weekend mines. i (am many others) am on a guild that doesn't demand, so i am free to farm when i want to. and i only farm when i'm low on coins, or my shop has potions

example: currently i have no need for the chest/seashell materials, thus i don't farm those maps.

basically, is not like we players run all the maps all the time, so... so yeah, mondays have nothing, so there's the chance for a new bonus monday map.
and since all the materials are covered, monday maps could reward something else.

just a thought
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:33 am

Hi Armand Star, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby arcthelad » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:09 pm

PM Support,

Is there any serious talk going on with the developers about actually making that Solomon card?
arcthelad

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion