Guild War rerun to start sooner for Mafdet and Bastet

Guild War rerun to start sooner for Mafdet and Bastet

Postby admin » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:20 am

Given that we have been rerunning older content for a while many veteran players are eager to see brand new content, we will shorten the rerun cycle for Mafdet and Bastet to 3 weeks (Mafdet enrollment to start coming Saturday), then return back to the 4 week schedule when the Brand New Guild War Bosses arrives!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Guild War rerun to start sooner for Mafdet and Bastet

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:46 am

admin wrote:Given that we have been rerunning older content for a while many veteran players are eager to see brand new content, we will shorten the rerun cycle for Mafdet and Bastet to 3 weeks (Mafdet enrollment to start coming Saturday), then return back to the 4 week schedule when the Brand New Guild War Bosses arrives!

Thats great for those 60-100 players but what about the thousands of others who rely on that extra week to try and get revives so they can get the bosses. STOP CATERING THE GAME TO 1% OF THE PLAYERS...... Want to make things move faster then make revives and epots permanent in shops so the other 99% of players can enjoy the game. I swear the more i play this game the more i think its being run by the U.S. government
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby Wendigo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:08 am

TEDtheMUTINEER wrote:[

Thats great for those 60-100 players but what about the thousands of others who rely on that extra week to try and get revives so they can get the bosses. STOP CATERING THE GAME TO 1% OF THE PLAYERS...... Want to make things move faster then make revives and epots permanent in shops so the other 99% of players can enjoy the game. I swear the more i play this game the more i think its being run by the U.S. government[/quote]

+1
While it does not affect me personally, my guildmates need this extra time to prepare not only pots but paydays as well.
Likewise this would not be an issue if pots had not gotten so scarce in the shops...please fix the rate at which they show up as you (playmage) have decided to base the game directly on their use.
Wendigo

Postby Benjamin » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:12 am

Actually TEDtheMUTINEER I disagree,

Being fiscally responsible early will lead to wealth later.

IMO, the only people who should be concerned about not having enough revive pots stored are the players very new to the game, or players not very dedicated.

thanks admin
Benjamin

Postby Phr8 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:22 am

Benjamin wrote:Actually TEDtheMUTINEER I disagree,

Being fiscally responsible early will lead to wealth later.

IMO, the only people who should be concerned about not having enough revive pots stored are the players very new to the game, or players not very dedicated.

thanks admin

+1
Phr8

Postby arcthelad » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:46 am

Bring on the bosses. :D
arcthelad

Postby Browncoat » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:16 pm

The first round of bosses should be slower to give everyone ample time to prepare.

Second round should be sped up.
Browncoat

Postby gggg » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:17 am

Nice to hear I am sure more than 1% will be happy .I don't know why people are having a go at veteran players for having an voice . anyway it's only 2 wars a bit early if you don't have the money pick which card you think is better and go after that 1 .
gggg

Postby CloudStrife11 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:31 am

Can we just have a few more days of Guild war for Mafdet and then move on to new content? I don't think many people give two F**ks about Bastet :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby gggg » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 am

Apparently 99 % do lol
gggg

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion