Guild War rerun to start sooner for Mafdet and Bastet

Re: Guild War rerun to start sooner for Mafdet and Bastet

Postby arcthelad » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Admin,

Good comments. Guys, other games that suck have millions or players and poor support and make tons of money. Based on my estimations and past experience from what people really make vs. what you think they make, I am guessing Playmage is profitable but not by too much. The player base is very small, so we need to support the game. If you think they are "greedy" making hundreds of millions of dollars, you are crazy. As long as Playmage keeps up the quality support and keeps the prices fair, I am all for them increasing the revenue stream of the game :!: as they as they don't forget their roots.

Once, I had a small business, and just because we were ranked first on Google, people always said, we made "millions of dollars," so I would reply that if you think so, I can sell you the whole thing for $250,000. We actually barely paid our bills (not to mention getting paid!). Furthermore, you have to understand that even though they are in China, they have overhead and people to pay, and so forth. SO, even if they made a few million, by the time they pay everybody (which probably isn't a lot like you think) and probably cover losses from games not making money, developing new games, etc., there is not much left.

Sooo, how about we all just buy gems and shut up?
arcthelad

Postby CloudStrife11 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:44 pm

arcthelad wrote:Admin,

Good comments. Guys, other games that suck have millions or players and poor support and make tons of money. Based on my estimations and past experience from what people really make vs. what you think they make, I am guessing Playmage is profitable but not by too much. The player base is very small, so we need to support the game. If you think they are "greedy" making hundreds of millions of dollars, you are crazy. As long as Playmage keeps up the quality support and keeps the prices fair, I am all for them increasing the revenue stream of the game :!: as they as they don't forget their roots.

Once, I had a small business, and just because we were ranked first on Google, people always said, we made "millions of dollars," so I would reply that if you think so, I can sell you the whole thing for $250,000. We actually barely paid our bills (not to mention getting paid!). Furthermore, you have to understand that even though they are in China, they have overhead and people to pay, and so forth. SO, even if they made a few million, by the time they pay everybody (which probably isn't a lot like you think) and probably cover losses from games not making money, developing new games, etc., there is not much left.

Sooo, how about we all just buy gems and shut up?

+1
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby gggg » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:58 am

Hi admin may be It's time to try a 1 off top 5 were players in 4th and 5th all get 1 Boss card I am sure this will generate more spending by team's in top 10.
And yes the game dose need players to spend some money.
gggg

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:36 am

Hi gggg, thanks for the suggestion. It will be forwarded, but since the participating player base hasn't increased, so we probably won't consider increasing the rewarding range for now.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby gggg » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:17 am

Hi pm I was thinking the extra cards that would be given out would not matter if it creates competition which will lead to spending on gems a 1 off trial may be worth it.
gggg

Postby CloudStrife11 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:08 am

I know it is a very hard balance between trying to make money and also please your customer base and create new and better cards. Going off of an assumption here I am willing to bet with the same player base gem sales spiked very heavily as soon as flora was released and then shortly after suffered a very large decrease. That card was a great addition for making a large amount of money in a short period of time but ultimately that card allowed mid to high level players like me without really great cards ( I still haven't tried for a gw boss card yet because I don't feel the need to have them now, also I am lazy) the ability to have an enormously powerful team, especially with the latest gretel rerun, that could tackle just about everything with little or no need for gems to buy revives. It is difficult to find that right middle line but I am pretty sure the flora card contributed just a bit or more to declining gem sales. However I do appreciate it more than you know.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:32 am

Hi gggg & CloudStrife11, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Maleficent » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:11 pm

I am personally very upset that you chose to run a guild war during a family holiday! I know that like myself and my 4 accounts, there are many women who play fiercly in this game. Thanksgiving week is a horrible time for women to fight in guild war, children are home from school, groceries to be gotten, food to be prepared,cooked and cleaned up from. Yes, there are some men with these concerns as well, but not as many as there are women. Playmage-think before you do this again! Very poor planning by MEN!! If you pull this crap again, during Christmas week, I will probably quit. Ask the few women in your employ their mindset on this issue and Im sure you'll find my concerns encompass a lot of women players. Thank you and Happy Thsnksgiving.

Tessanne, Maleficent, Brad and Terianne,
Rock Stars and Rock Stars 2
Maleficent

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi Maleficent, thanks for your feedback. I will forward it to the team. Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby gggg » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:22 am

Really
gggg

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion