Guild War rerun to start sooner for Mafdet and Bastet

Re: Guild War rerun to start sooner for Mafdet and Bastet

Postby KakashiDE » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:14 am

arcthelad wrote:How about three weeks but make each war eight days instead of seven days? That way, we won't constantly have to set alarms every three hours all the time with wars so crunched in together.

+1
An extra day should be considered. As long as current earnings for killing a boss is not tampered with, this could be a sleep solution lol.
KakashiDE

Postby gggg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:20 am

Don't need an extra day buy some gems .
gggg

Postby KakashiDE » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 am

gggg wrote:Don't need an extra day buy some gems .

KakashiDE

Postby Hypernova » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:44 pm

huh? i thought most people supported the idea of 4 weeks between guild wars for the first time a new card is introduced and subsequently 3 weeks when they are rotated for their 2nd run?

now it's all 3 weeks between guild wars?
Hypernova

Postby ggggt » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:47 pm

I like the idea of 4 weeks 1st run, 3 weeks 2nd run. Especially with all the new content right now. New maps, new raid bosses, and new guild war bosses all at the same time. I don't see the need to rush anything.
ggggt

Postby Subotai » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:14 pm

I agree with the last statement entirely Made by ggggt. However, I don't appreciate the extremely short notice/enrollment period for this coming war. Especially when the guild lock down kicks in 24 hours in advance. This is a d*ck move PM, and you should expect to see a low participation and crap for sales as a result. Also, at the least you should either modify the boss card to lower CD or change it o have an actually decent ability or preferably both. Alternatively you could at least fix Poseidon so the 7*/8* version active ability is on par with all the other elements oath cards rather than the same old crappy "targets fire" only one making it a dust collector and fairly undesirable to even get. 3 days enrollment, which is at the same time a 2 day guild prep is by far the dumbest thing you have done to date, especially so soon after the last war. 1 week prior enrollment is needed, as most people I know in the game do not check the forums daily, if ever to find out about these bad decisions in advance, if any warning is given at all.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."
Subotai

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Subotai wrote:I agree with the last statement entirely Made by ggggt. However, I don't appreciate the extremely short notice/enrollment period for this coming war. Especially when the guild lock down kicks in 24 hours in advance. This is a d*ck move PM, and you should expect to see a low participation and crap for sales as a result. Also, at the least you should either modify the boss card to lower CD or change it o have an actually decent ability or preferably both. Alternatively you could at least fix Poseidon so the 7*/8* version active ability is on par with all the other elements oath cards rather than the same old crappy "targets fire" only one making it a dust collector and fairly undesirable to even get. 3 days enrollment, which is at the same time a 2 day guild prep is by far the dumbest thing you have done to date, especially so soon after the last war. 1 week prior enrollment is needed, as most people I know in the game do not check the forums daily, if ever to find out about these bad decisions in advance, if any warning is given at all.

I'm going to be that person and say I've been ready since the last war and I check forums everyday; alerting my guild of all important things they need to know because none of them do.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby DeeJay » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:30 pm

I am not happy with the decision to run the guild war every 3 weeks. In my opinion that is way to short a time between wars. With the timed bonus maps, new raid bosses, mining on weekends and gathering materials to evolve these new cards, there is more than enough for most people to do. I think playmage is trying to cater to a select few players who play a lot, have almost all cards and spend big bucks. However, in the process playmage may alienate many smaller spending players who cannot keep pace with the new schedule either due to time or money constraints. For example, suppose there are 10 players spending $100 on the war that are happy with this new arrangement but 50 players who spend $50 per war are unhappy and quit the game; this results in a net loss for playmage instead of a $ gain. I know some people in top guilds and I can't say I have heard anyone say they are happy with this war starting so soon either for the time or money reasons.

I am not looking to start a fight or argument with anyone, just simply expressing my opinion and giving playmage some feedback for the actions they have taken. As for me, I will be playing and spending less from now on instead of more!
DeeJay

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi all, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion