Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Re: Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Postby mistervista » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Come on Playmage, improve these maps and throw us a bone at least for all our support and investment. At the moment they are just an insult.
mistervista

Postby admin » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 pm

The imp drop rate on difficult level is still same as last time at 4% of all chests. They may feel much harder to obtain because they no longer drop from insane or hell levels as they are configured to drop the new card instead. The hell level used to drop 15% forest imps and now it's configured to drop 5% spirit of earth. If no one farming the hell level cares about the new card, we could change one of the old chest back to the imp going forward.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Skitter » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Guys, YOU GOTTA KEEP AT IT!!! Eventually imps will drop. DO NOT GIVE UP!!! There is a reason why the drop rate is low, why?? Because 5* max skilled green imp is ONE OF THE BEST CARDS in the game. Also 5* green imps can be used to skill up Hayyel, another ONE OF THE BEST CARDS in the game!! Limited time maps runs for TWO WEEKS, which is more than plenty of time to get imps. Please show respect to admin. and developers. They know what they are doing in relation to limited time maps.
Skitter

Postby CloudStrife11 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:02 pm

I have had some 10-12 runs where not even a gold chest would drop, and I have also had stints where I was getting at least an imp every run or two, I am coming up on 24 imps total now having used about 15 energy potions (4 runs per potions). I think it can be done, and if not I would be happy with a 3/4 skill if I keep at it.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby gggg » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:24 am

Hi admin new card is ok and imp is fine in difficult the problem is the drop rate of the imps just run difficult 4 gold chests no imps if you get 4 gold chests in 1 run at least 1 should definitely be the top gold chest Card .
gggg

Postby hung » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:08 am

Imps? Hell, I can't even get the Forest Summoner or the new card in hell yet, to even have time or a chance to try and farm some imps. I can understand the means behind the imps being harder to get and having a new card in hell is nice, but every gold chest I get being a pixie in insane is ridiculous.

Like the admin said himself. It should NOT take me two weeks to get the bonus card from insane every single time. I'd like the chance to even try for some imps, but no I'm off to try either insane or hell yet once again.

Either increase the rate of e-pots and r-pots in the guild shop or increase the odds in insane.
hung

Postby admin » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:27 am

hung wrote:Either increase the rate of e-pots and r-pots in the guild shop or increase the odds in insane.

Or you can stock-up when the show up in your guild shop, or actually buy the potions with Gems in the regular shop. The Guild Shop was designed for players to spend the guild points earned, and was never intended to fully replace the regular shop.

gggg wrote:Hi admin new card is ok and imp is fine in difficult the problem is the drop rate of the imps just run difficult 4 gold chests no imps if you get 4 gold chests in 1 run at least 1 should definitely be the top gold chest Card .

Imp is set to 4% of all chest and the other gold chest is 10% so on average 4/14 of golden chests (or 1 in 3.5) would be the imp. Unfortunately it's purely random so if there is 26% chance that 4 golden chests do not contain any imp, and there is even a 0.67% chance that all 4 chests are imps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby hung » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:21 am

admin wrote:
hung wrote:Either increase the rate of e-pots and r-pots in the guild shop or increase the odds in insane.

Or you can stock-up when the show up in your guild shop, or actually buy the potions with Gems in the regular shop. The Guild Shop was designed for players to spend the guild points earned, and was never intended to fully replace the regular shop.

I've done both previously, but when neither show up in my shop for months something is off. I don't mind supporting the game that I enjoy quite a bit, but I'm not handing over my soul for it and I don't need to hear how bad my luck is. I am totally aware of that issue and deal with it on a daily basis.

I was however hoping to find some fun and relaxation in the game to mitigate all the daily aggravation. Nobody has asked once to completely replace the regular shop, but to just increase the odds a bit in our guild shops. Not all of us are millionaires or able to play 24-7 ya know.
hung

Postby hung » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:23 am

Well, I screwed up that quote above, but anyone following the topic should get the point. :D
hung

Postby gggg » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi admin just be gentle players are fragile.
Yes revives don't show up in the same pattern as they used to but they do show .
The best advice I can give you is to refresh your shop a couple of times it may change the time your revives show up in your shop or if you are desperate refresh your shop between 6 to 10 times and they should pop up
Yes players unfortunately do have to spend money for them to run the game .
You should build your e pots up first then revives next 2 hard to do both at once .
gggg

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion