Card Idea...

Card Idea...

Postby lustghast » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:20 pm

New Card idea. For limited Gem Recruits.
Hopefully Something similar doesnt come up as a new Guild Boss But
The Card would be a Holiday Based Card/
-
Name: Kris Kringle 6*
Element: Fire
Active Skill: Adds 1 Brown Chest to the Board for 3 Spins
Skill Name: Santa's Bag
Cool Down: 25
Command Points: 20
Leader Skill: HP and Attack Power of Fire Based Members Become 2.5x the original.
Skill Name: Chimney's Burn
-
Name: Saint Nicholas 7*
Element: Fire
Active Skill: Adds 2 Brown Chest to the Board for 3 spins
Skill Name: Santa's Bag
Cool Down: 30
Command Points: 30
Leader Skill: HP and Attack power of Fire Based Members Become 2.5x The original.
Skill Name: Chimney's Burn
-
Name: Santa Clause 8*
Element: Fire, Earth
Active Skill: Adds 1 Gold Chest to Players Winnings
Skill Name: Santa's Presents
Cool Down: 45
Command Points: 35
Leader Skill: HP and Attack Power of Fire Based Members Become 3x the original.
Skill Name: Chimney's Flame
~~~~~~~~
Okay I know some people dont celebrate Christmas.
Tell me your thoughts
Please try to keep it Nice. Some people are really mean about mistakes and stuff
and trust me i know this card has some flaws.

Artwork for this card coming soon ( if im not too lazy to draw it :U)
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Re: Card Idea...

Postby Armand Star » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 pm

just something i want to mention (and i've mentioned this before) : too much importance is given to the multiplier skills. i mean on the harder maps they are really the only leader skills that let you finish the stage.

you can use other leader skills on the easier maps, on the difficult exp dragons, and some others. but on the harder maps? seems like the "atk and hp becomes 2.5x of original" is really the only option.

is this per design, or am i missing something?
with so many leader skills it doesn't feel quite right to only use the same one all the time (think of insane/hell bonus maps, or the later chapters of the regular maps)

i mean, is there any way to increase the importance of other leader skills? (still talking about insane/endgame maps (aka the harder maps))
Armand Star

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:24 pm

lustghast wrote:Active Skill: Adds 1 Gold Chest to Players Winnings
Skill Name: Santa's Presents
Cool Down: 45

This part is the only bit that I see as being problematic. With the card you could literally get unlimited gold chests just by stalling and using it as many times as you want, of course you can limit it down to a small amount of extra chests that you can get instead. Besides that, it sounds interesting to say the least.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby ggggt » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:34 pm

I have a suggetion. 1st pink card. Cupid. Release it valentines day. Attacks only on healing symbols bwahaha. Then those cards that give you better odds of recovery symbols matching might actually be useful lol. Special ability cupids arrow. Turns 1 enemy to your side for a few rounds and its attacks target the other enemies.
ggggt

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:37 pm

ggggt wrote:I have a suggetion. 1st pink card. Cupid. Release it valentines day. Attacks only on healing symbols bwahaha. Then those cards that give you better odds of recovery symbols matching might actually be useful lol. Special ability cupids arrow. Turns 1 enemy to your side for a few rounds and its attacks target the other enemies.

That sounds awesome
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Wendigo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:53 am

As an Activate Skill changes to the drops would not work as someone could misuse by including multiple copies in tne team.
Even if used as a leader skill it would be problematic resulting in 2 extra gold chests per run.
Either way it would definitely derail the game.
Wendigo

Postby gggg » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:33 am

They would just increase the drop rate of the number 1 gold chest so you would not get it there not meant to be easy to get the better the card the harder it is to get
gggg

Postby Browncoat » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:30 am

Just make it increase the % chance of the gold chest dropping significantly, and I would buy it. no change to max chests. Then you could do it with an active skill, and it would be fine. Or leader. Maybe 6* and 7* versions have X% increase in chest dropping for 3 spins, 8* version has a X% increase in gold chest dropping for 3 spins.
Browncoat

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi all, thank you for all your suggestions and opinion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Subotai » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:40 pm

A 3× hp & attack leader skill is asking for too much, and I agree on the gold chests increase rate instead of the auto drop. Cool down doesn't need to be that high as the odds are it will still fail more than succeed as you may get one chest from the ability but that is hoping I the 3 spins you get the other 2. I'd like to see leader skills that give a bonus to hp and recovery for a change, not just hp/attack or attack/recovery. Also a card that changes 5 symbols to hearts for 2 rounds as an alternate healing option would be nice. It wouldn't need to be an 8* or even 7*, could have low cd and cp and see use for all levels of players in all kinds of decks. One for each element would be feasible, maybe a future bonus map reward. In short duplicate of horseman cards but healing, could be hp or recovery type to build off newer promo cards. Just my thoughts.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."
Subotai

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion