ability damage error

ability damage error

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:36 am

Can you explain to me why cards do different damage with the same team? For example i am using a team of 7* hayyel lead 7*dark drag 7* fire drag 8* light drag and dual 8* water with the same persons 8* rhoswen when i get to the final wave of hw insane i use my dual dragon sometimes it kills the entire wave sometimes it leaves the earth maiden. If i am using the exact same team every time and im using the same helpers card and same helper everytime. (Funk) shouldnt the damage be the same everytime? Again i am using the same helper every single run and he has the same card up every single run so what changes?
TEDtheMUTINEER

Re: ability damage error

Postby Dudemanbro » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:37 am

I believe it is because the enemies health is not static; that is to say its not the same every round, there is a minimum and maximum health for each monster and every round a number within that range is randomly chosen.
Dudemanbro

Postby Armand Star » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:40 pm

your cards don't do the same damage all the time. you can check by using two of the same card:
i have a team with two ferret spirits. i spin blue symbols and my ferrets attack. same team, same leaders, but one fetter does more damage than the other.

you can also check with attack skills like the curent raid boss set: fire team with two fire soldiers of the same level, the soldiers can do different damage
Armand Star

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Right armand.... i just wanna know why same cards do different damage? Playmage?
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi TEDtheMUTINEER, it's per design that the damage a card deals fluctuates within a small range as the monsters' HP.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:25 am

Update: pretty underhanded by playmage they obviously raised the hp, or defense, or lowered the attack on my dual water dragon. As for 3 weeks i have not killed those enemies with the exact same team. But oh lemme guess im just having bad luck right?...... no you changed something cuz my card was "too powerful"
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby admin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:37 pm

We didn't make any intentional changes to weaken any cards nor did we increase existing boss defense. If something was changed we will announce it. You should make sure you are fighting exactly the same stage, with exact same team, in the exact same guild and using exact same spin lines and same strategy. For example, not every special boss stage is the same and the current one is harder than others in the set and the reward card is better as well. Due to small random fluctuation in both damage and boss hp, same attack may or may not kill the same enemy if their value is similar. I do not understand why you are on the forum when your sole purpose here is to make complaints and false accusations.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion