new bonus maps

new bonus maps

Postby gggg » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 am

Hi admin just got through new hell map got 2 gold chests which is great they were the first gold chest . my only problem is they are 4 cards is this right or is there a problem.
Not easy to get thru hell map which is fine its but a 4 * gold chest reward is please advise thanks.
gggg

Re: new bonus maps

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 am

Yes, they are supposed to be 4* cards. If you are after the 5* version of it, you can look in insane. It's the uncommon gold chest there.

Edit hopefully explaining if memory works properly:
In the previous maps (Wonderland 2) they were 7* cards because they wanted to revisit some older cards but re-running the same maps would be boring so new cards were added (The 7* non-evolvable cards).
In the maps prior to those they had 4* cards and 7* cards in hell (e.g. water spirit habitat - Water imp and Water Fairy Manipulator were the gold chests in hell)

Please note that the above explanation is if my memory serves me correctly.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby gggg » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:13 am

So if you're correct just play difficult not hell to get the same card
gggg

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:29 am

Hi gggg, exactly like thievingsquirrel said, the previous first gold chests were 4 stars except for the re-run ones. The 5-star Earth Demoness can be obtained in the insane map as the 2nd gold chest.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby gggg » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:51 am

That's ok no need for anyone to play hell the same card is in 3 levels.
gggg

Postby ggggt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:56 am

HELL is for people who want the 8 star version of the new card or to upskill it. If that isn't something you're interested in then skip hell. This is how the maps used to be before the 2.0 versions, it's nothing worth complaining about. Maybe someday there will be a 2.0 version of these maps too with a new 7 star card. While a 5 star card would be nice since Hell is definitely a challenge, this is what normal time limited maps are like. Just be grateful the 5 star version is on Insane which is much easier to handle.

Edit: if i recall correctly the 4 star on hell from the old maps is much more likely to turn up as well

Just my 2 cents worth. Also big thank you to playmage. New cards are simply awesome. Can't wait to see this new dragon Raid Boss. I know alot of people are excited to see more dragons come to the game.

Just out of curiosity, are the chess dragons ever going to be reclassified as 'dragon' cardz instead of 'god' cards? It doesn't make much sense lol.
ggggt

Postby Browncoat » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Is it easier to get 2 4* cards from hell (common drop with a higher gold chest drop rate), or 1 5* from insane (uncommon gold chest, lower gold chest drop rate)?
Browncoat

Postby arcthelad » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:13 pm

You cannot farm difficult for her as she is only in the final bonus chest. The other two are a skeleton and a satyr. Therefore, you have to play insane or hell. . . . and I only had to play difficult 20x before getting that satyr, lol.
arcthelad

Postby Browncoat » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:19 pm

ok, but that doesn't answer my question.
Browncoat

Postby Phr8 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Its much easier to get boss cards in hell than insane..be it the 4* or 7* card..much much easier.
Phr8

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion