new bonus maps

Re: new bonus maps

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi ggggt, yes, the 4-star cards which is in the first gold chest has a higher rate to drop in the previous map as well as the current one. The chess dragons are not going to be reclassified as dragon type cards as changing them may result in many owners changing their team formation.

Hi browncoat, if you set the randomness aside and only look at the drop rate, it is easier for you to get two 4-star Earth Less Demoness in the hell stage than one 5-star Earth Demoness in the insane stage.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Browncoat » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Thanks for the very specific answer.
Browncoat

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:40 am

mother of god, after having all the luck in the world with these maps on insane, my luck has come to an end

runs 1-5= 4 gold chests, all non hard to get gold chest

runs 6-8= a gold on each, and 2 golds on one run= same

runs 9-15= no golds

congrats on making me use at least a revive every now and then either from back luck or not paying attention using a mostly full earth team and getting sealed entirely. I really do like the the way this new map plays, really makes you play through to the end to get all the chest in some runs. I am angry but can't be because of all my previous luck, but the cards are great and with the new RB coming, I am greatly thankful for the way PM is moving forward listening to their playing base. This is coming from someone who took a decent break from DE to play a pc based MMO. Good work guys! You have me back again.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

And to make up for the 23 runs it took for insane. Hell took 1 revive on my first run with 4 gold chests to clear it, thanks PM!
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby admin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:11 am

I am glad everyone is enjoying the new boss maps and cards (special boss, raid boss, guild war boss, etc). Keep in mind that it may be good idea to get multiple copies of boss cards to evolve and then increase it's own skill level. The new 5-star card in the bonus map can also be used to increase skill of the previous set of Guild War boss skills.
admin
Site Admin

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:54 am

admin wrote:I am glad everyone is enjoying the new boss maps and cards (special boss, raid boss, guild war boss, etc). Keep in mind that it may be good idea to get multiple copies of boss cards to evolve and then increase it's own skill level. The new 5-star card in the bonus map can also be used to increase skill of the previous set of Guild War boss skills.

This map is amazing, thank you. Also enjoying both new cards :)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby GLH-1980s » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Growing tired of the same thing over and over, I found myself ready to retire my DE account...
I decided to run the new bonus map just to see what it was like. Having found that the new 5* card would skill my Shepard cards I found myself playing more than I had been for months now. Then the new RB card rolled out and was excited to see a new dragon card. And with the cards to skill the new RB card being obtainable thru killing this new Boss, I have found a reason to play the game not only more but again. With this being said I have to hand it to you PM as you have brought life back to this game! Thank you for stepping it up! The new content is worth keeping my account.
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Hi all, glad that you enjoy the new maps. Hope you will keep having fun playing the game.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion