Freyja

Freyja

Postby ggggt » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:46 am

I'm not usually one to complain but I'm seeing a lack of interest in the new guild war boss from my mates. Already most of them are considering upgrading posieden instead of going for the new card. While she is definitely a gorgeous card [thank the artist for me please], I believe the high countdown on her special is what's making them think this one isn't worth the gems and effort. We have cards that do great damage every 10 rds [less then half Freyja's countdown]. Not sure the extra 13 rounds I wait to use her special will be worth it just for a few rounds of "moderate retaliation." Very pretty card, not asking you to change it or anything. Just sharing my two cents and wondering what other people's thoughts are on this.

Thanks Playmage for all the new cards that you've been putting out for us. It's definitely been fun collecting new ones a
nd even better upgrading old ones lol
ggggt

Re: Freyja

Postby mistervista » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:16 am

I agree. The artwork is great but the skills and stats aren't especially good.

If it was 'Super High Mega retaliation' then that would be worth investing in but 'moderate' sounds very poor to me. The countdown is irrelevant if the skill isn't worth waiting for anyway!
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi ggggt & mistervista, thanks for your feedback.

The "moderate" counterattack is very powerful already. "We have cards that do great damage every 10 rds" do you mean Hera? Hera's initial countdown is 15 rounds though, only 7 rounds less than Freyja's skill. Although Freyja's initial stats (HP/attack/recovery) is lower than Hera's, she has a higher growth rate. A fully strengthen Freyja has about the same HP and recovery as Hera and a much higher attack than Hera, which means the counterattack of her skill is much more powerful. Besides, Freyja has less command points, her leader skill is considered more versatile than Hera's by many players and her active skill not only countattacks but not also deals great water damage to all the enemies.

Freyja is more powerful than Poseido as well. 7 star max level Freyja's active skill does slightly more damage than Poseido's and 8 star max level Freyja's active skill does much more damage. Poseido's active skill only attacks fire-based enemies but Freyja's attacks all enemies. Freyja's leader skill applies to water based plus god type allies which allows you to include god type cards into your team. Freyja's stats are slightly better as well.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby admin » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:58 am

You are basically looking at a card that not only can do instant damage output as Future Soldiers but with these:
1) 3-rounds of 10x attack damage retaliation attack, very useful against low CD enemies.
2) More useful leader skill.
3) Significant higher HP and Recovery.
Keep in mine we are probably going to release cards that can help lower the active skill CD in the future :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby HernHunter » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:36 am

admin wrote:You are basically looking at a card that not only can do instant damage output as Future Soldiers but with these:
1) 3-rounds of 10x attack damage retaliation attack, very useful against low CD enemies.
(...):)

Yes this is good in Freyja, but you forget 1 thing. It is not passive skill & it has now 22 CD. Even when you release cards that help us to lvl-up hers skill, with max lvl, it still would be CD=13 and on CD=11 we have a lot of "full heal" cards that work better. Problem is to survive those first 11 spins & on this field Freyja would not help
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby admin » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:15 am

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't aware of the CD have been set to so high. It has been lowered to start at 17 CD now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ggggt » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:40 am

Thanks playmage for the quick response. Didnt realize moderate damage was x10. With cd of 17 now this card is definitely a must have now. I was comparing to future soldiers because my soldiers hit great DAMAGE every 10 rds which means I could have used soldier twice before freyja could do anything. The 17 cd changes that. Appreciate your quick response and your appreciation of players feedback.
ggggt

Return to Dragon Era Discussion