Miles Rewards

Re: Miles Rewards

Postby Phr8 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:53 pm

What's the use of hving a gw when u know u can get the boss card later on? All u hv to do is to wait n spend some $ ? U might even get some great cards from gems recruit while accumulating miles? A gw card is a gw card n should only b obtainable thru fighting gw..Kirin on the other hand is a good move as it's on limited time recruit in the 1st place..pls note that it's juz my opinion n im not trying to pick a argument wif anyone...thks n happy gaming..
Phr8

Postby gggg » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:42 am

Just wondering if anyone considered the players who spent money and as some of you have said worked hard in the war and missed out on the card
Thanks pm for trying something to help everyone .
gggg

Postby Okie_1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:43 am

Please don't let a bunch of sorry callous self centered players run the game. It's completely wrong for older players who already have cards to prohibit the new player from getting any card. I think you should have a page that list every card that is now no longer available. I'm not everyone but I personally would absolutely love to get every Dragon that Dragon Era ever had for a start.
Okie_1

Postby Zomzom » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:40 am

Subotai wrote:I'm not against having guild boss cards in the miles reward options, but I think if you go this route you should start with the first set of war bosses as rewards and work forward from there. This will be appealing to newer and some older players who do not have them, but the cost should not outweigh their actual value as a card in a lineup. This being said I think 10k miles would be reasonable for a card like Lucifer or Bahamut. Additionally I think it is a good idea to add raid boss cards into the miles rewards, giving players who missed them or just want more an option. If war bosses are an option though then maybe recycling old sailor rewards should also be an option for those who missed valuable cards. I'm sure you have records of which ones were redeemed the most.

I would just like to say that I agree with everything said here. The problem PM have is they will NEVER be able to please everyone, no matter what they do. There are cards that I would love to have that I missed out on earlier in the game but I do realise that that may never happen. Games like this, by their very nature, need to evolve or we will all get bored. I applaud the fact that PM listen to what players have to say and try to accomodate some of our ideas, but it seems that they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. As the saying goes, "one man's meat is another man's poison". Sorry, seem to have rambled on a bit there. anyway, happy gaming.
Zomzom

Postby pmsupport » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Hi all, thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Okie_1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:54 am

I can't believe it. Your still letting those self centered players have their way about telling the new players they don't have the right to the same cards that they have. Other players worked just as hard as they did if not harder having to buy gems with money not a little bit of time in the guild war. You really should put Unrivalled Thetis and Hayyel both back up.
Okie_1

Postby admin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:18 am

There is really no need to argue further and wanting to protect guild-based effort isn't exactly self-centered (I am locking this thread before it gets nasty). The intermediate solution of running the older Limited Recruit cards for around year ago makes more sense as those cards are not guild-based effort. Keep in mind those who missed chance to obtain Hayyel missed Kirin as well, and an 8-star Kirin is much, much more useful card for newer players if they want chance at fighting high HP bosses, such as guild war and raid bosses. In fact, 8-star kirin with it's high attack and 200x multiplier makes it one of the two "broken" cards in terms of single turn damage output, and we were actually hesitant about making it available again at relative low mileage cost (allowing more players obtaining it's damage potential or top layers having chance to lower skill CD).
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion