Miles Rewards

Re: Miles Rewards

Postby gggg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:59 am

CAN WE GET HAYYEL BACK IN THE REWARD THERE ARE A LOT OF PLAYERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO GET IT
AS I SAID YOU DID MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION TO RUN THEM IN THE REWARD SHOP .
PLAYERS NEED TO LET THE GAME MOVE FORWARD AND YES THAT MAY MEAN YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SPEND MONEY

sorry don't understand new post in the news
gggg

Postby vivi » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:14 am

That is a guild war card!! Put them in sailor mile is a joke...so many top player spend like mad for guild n for their war card...lmao...now u put them in sailor mile....but if pm happy...than go ahead....myself do not agreed war card appear in sailor mile
vivi

Postby Phr8 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:33 am

Agreed fully wif what vivi said...who needs to work hard for gw cards if they can get it from sailor miles? .bad move pm..bad move.
Phr8

Postby KakashiDE » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:35 am

admin wrote:
lustghast wrote:Realy unfair to those who spent the time and hassle to actually get top 3 in war or top 10 place in their guild. I worked hard for my war boss cards. They shouldnt make it an easy buy to players whk want to drop 300$ on a valuable card. Green imp wasnt enough?

Just making it clear why we choose to put Hayyel in the reward in the first place, especial to counter this argument:

1. Last chase to get this card was over 10 months ago, any new player will never have a chance to see this card without it being here.
2. There was never statement that Guild War reward will never appear in the mileage award in much later time, in fact we may have stated before that all pass boss cards may appear later as mileage reward so those who missed it due to being new player or too weak before still have a chance.
3. The "working hard" vs $300 argument may sound valid but counter-intuitive because (i) most player would need less than $300 of revive or timer refresh to obtain a guild war boss. (ii) Mileage rewards are here to reward the big supporters of the game, and without them game would be dead a long time ago.

With that said, I would propose we re-instating Hayyel as a 18K reward so it's available to newer players (remove the 11K Earth Soldier since that was available recently). Keep in mind those who redeem this card won't have much chance to farm more imps to lower the CD so it's still major advantage to get the card as the Guild War reward 10 months ago. However, I would like to hear if there are actually:

- Any new players who would want this back as 18k miles reward
- Any more arguments against reinstating a mile card that was last available 10+ months ago and without Imps.

May I state that these changes are pretty extreme. Especially allowing GW Bosses to be purchased rather than Earned. You need to keep the Guild War cards in their own league.

However, if Guild War Boss cards are being added into the Mileage reward positions, is it possible to start from the very first set of Guild War cards? We all know that Ultimately, we cannot change the physical cards ourselves so I'd merely like for you to consider this option if it is indeed your final decision.

Admin - Loyal and hard working players earned their rights with the Guild War cards they have. I just hope that these decisions are really to benefit us, your customers rather than "The Man".
KakashiDE

Postby gggg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:39 am

Most top players don't guild war cards to run twice as I this can solve that problem and the reward card does not come cheap by the way I spend more than most players in guild war if other top players are not happy they will speak for themselves.
Give everyone a chance to get better they will have to spend more money to get it in reward
It is a game not a job it's not hard work
gggg

Postby KakashiDE » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:51 am

gggg wrote:Most top players don't guild war cards to run twice as I this can solve that problem and the reward card does not come cheap by the way I spend more than most players in guild war if other top players are not happy they will speak for themselves.
Give everyone a chance to get better they will have to spend more money to get it in reward
It is a game not a job it's not hard work

The problem here, gggg, is that you are the only one who thinks having Guild War Boss cards as Mileage Rewards is OK. Sure this is a Forum for open opinions but read back through comments from people so far.

Something like a Poll or a simple question like "Should we add Guild War Boss cards as a Miles Reward Recruit?" And all people had to do was reply/post yes or no between the dates of xx/xx/2016 to xx/xx/2016 before making the change is what needs to happen.

I understand it is not a job but you're failing to understand that this situation is outlandish.

Someone tell me I'm in the wrong here.
KakashiDE

Postby gggg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:12 am

Give other players a chance to comment not just the 6 or 7 and I am speaking on behalf of my top 3 guild team
gggg

Postby Dudemanbro » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am

I don't have a problem with Hayel being in the rewards, and I say that as someone who got it during the war (my first guild boss actually). Mainly because I have zero interest in any of the other cards, this would give me something to actually spend my miles on. Furthermore I believe newer players should get a shot at it as it is one of the best cards in the game imo. It's not like playmage is giving it away for free, ya gotta spend money for the miles, and that goes to PMs bottom line, which should ultimately be a good thing for the rest of us.
Dudemanbro

Postby Subotai » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:47 am

I'm not against having guild boss cards in the miles reward options, but I think if you go this route you should start with the first set of war bosses as rewards and work forward from there. This will be appealing to newer and some older players who do not have them, but the cost should not outweigh their actual value as a card in a lineup. This being said I think 10k miles would be reasonable for a card like Lucifer or Bahamut. Additionally I think it is a good idea to add raid boss cards into the miles rewards, giving players who missed them or just want more an option. If war bosses are an option though then maybe recycling old sailor rewards should also be an option for those who missed valuable cards. I'm sure you have records of which ones were redeemed the most.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."
Subotai

Postby Roxie » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:31 am

So... I started this thread...

Thank you for the quick response and change!

I appreciate that guild war boss cards kept OUT of miles and keep it that they are earned through guild wars.

Roxie ~ Elite Lead
Last edited by Roxie on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roxie

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion