Don't update to version 4.0.12

Don't update to version 4.0.12

Postby mistervista » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:53 am

The new update has completely broken the game. My device did the update automatically and now I can't get in the game, so if you have the choice then don't do it.

Why they do updates during guild wars I have no idea. They know it's caused problems before so why keep doing it?

I'm fuming now because it's stopped me from doing the guild war and I was well on track to get the 50k no problem. Thanks Playmage.
mistervista

Re: Don't update to version 4.0.12

Postby admin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:37 am

First, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We were trying to make the game more compatible with the new Android version 6.0 but unfortunately we failed to test the new build on some of the newer devices. We have already fix this with version 4.0.13 which have been submitted to Google Play and should be available in the next couple hours. Please update to 4.0.13 on Google Play (but not update to version 4.0.12 on Google Play).

For those affected players who upgraded to Google Play game version 4.0.12 and lost guild war time, please send an email to support@playmage.com with your 6 letter/digit game code and what approximate time you were trying to login, and we will compensate you Gems for refreshing the battle time to make up for the lost time within 24 hours of reimburse request.

Sorry again to all players who updated to 4.0.12 on Google Play and was unable to play temporarily due to this issue.

Update: 4.0.13 is now already available on Google Play.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion