Duke of hell Vepar

Duke of hell Vepar

Postby Phr8 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:32 am

I ran hell stage twice n I'm not sure if this map is planned this way or its juz me...I can't find any earth symbols on the both times that I played .
Phr8

Re: Duke of hell Vepar

Postby gggg » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:12 am

No earth for this 1 as no fire for the last 1
gggg

Postby Phr8 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:21 am

I c.thks..didn't notice abt the last one.. :-):-)
Phr8

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:28 am

Hi Phr8, earth symbols are designed not to appear in this map. You can check the available elements of each stage at the final confirmation screen after you select the helper.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Phr8 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:43 am

Ok thks..
Phr8

Postby Loubee » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:24 pm

Well I been playing hell for about 3 hours and twice it crashed and I picked up gold chests each time on android tablet and yes been updated and no other programs interfering. Just the reels slow down then it freezes and logs out. 100 energy wasted and gold chests gone. Can you tell me why it does that. My ID x372e3
Loubee

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi Loubee, sorry to hear that the game crashed. If you don't get back into the battle where you left off after crashing, it could be caused by lacking memory to save the game temporary progress or memory manager utilities clearing it. Please make sure that you have enough main memory on your device as well as SD card if the game is installed there. I have sent you a private message regarding the matter.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Browncoat » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:26 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Loubee, sorry to hear that the game crashed. If you don't get back into the battle where you left off after crashing, it could be caused by lacking memory to save the game temporary progress or memory manager utilities clearing it. Please make sure that you have enough main memory on your device as well as SD card if the game is installed there. I have sent you a private message regarding the matter.

Where you left off? That's never happened. The game crashes all the time, mostly when I need to take a break during a fight (some of these fights take a very, very long time - especially when you're trying to collect chests) and the phone sleeps. And yes, I've lost countless gold chests and energy on it. Sometimes it will just shut down (Dragon Era has stopped), but this is very rare. Mostly when the phone sleeps. Regardless, I have never had a scenario where it got me back to the battle after crashing.
Browncoat

Postby pmsupport » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi Browncoat, the game usually stores the game progress and loads the progress when you enter the game again unless there isn't enough memory to store the game cache or there is any utility app that will automatically clear the game cache. Please clear more free space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there and check if you have run or installed any utility apps.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Is the final wave of the Hell run supposed to Brutal so much? She often hits me for brutal four or five times in a row.

Also, maybe I was just insanely lucky with the earth one, but the drops on the fourth gold chest seem much, much lower. I've played both Hell and Insane numerous times, often with as many as three gold chests, and I still haven't gotten the fourth. I got the green one pretty quickly, but this...frustrating.
RavenoftheBlack

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion