Duke of hell Vepar

Re: Duke of hell Vepar

Postby pmsupport » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:30 am

Hi RavenoftheBlack, you should just have a bad streak of luck. The hell map boss' brutal attack rate is actually lower than that of the earth map's hell boss and the drop rate of the hell map's boss is the same as the previous ones.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 am

Does the 4th position gold chest on insane stage even exist?!!

I've got every other card on all stages but this one is just not showing up. I've lost count how many times I've played it and how many potions and revives I've used. It's just ridiculous. Surely there should be some mechanism in place that gives you that chest after a certain number of plays?
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:59 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Browncoat, the game usually stores the game progress and loads the progress when you enter the game again unless there isn't enough memory to store the game cache or there is any utility app that will automatically clear the game cache. Please clear more free space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there and check if you have run or installed any utility apps.

I have over 8 GB storage available. There's barely anything on there. I have not installed anything that clears cache. Like I said, it's NEVER saved progress.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:36 am

Hi Browncoat. The game should at least save partial progress whenever you start on a new round of enemies or bring the app to the background, this as been tested frequently to be working on all supported Apple devices, but we have seen some Android devices clearing temp data whenever it's low on battery and sleeps, or in extreme cases when receiving a phone call. You can test whether the game is successfully saving by manually placing the game to the background during a battle then killing the game from the task bar or using task manager, then re-enter the game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:52 pm

admin wrote:Hi Browncoat. The game should at least save partial progress whenever you start on a new round of enemies or bring the app to the background, this as been tested frequently to be working on all supported Apple devices, but we have seen some Android devices clearing temp data whenever it's low on battery and sleeps, or in extreme cases when receiving a phone call. You can test whether the game is successfully saving by manually placing the game to the background during a battle then killing the game from the task bar or using task manager, then re-enter the game.

Yes, that loads up the home menu every time. Always has, regardless of remaining battery life.
Browncoat

Postby mistervista » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:54 am

mistervista wrote:Does the 4th position gold chest on insane stage even exist?!!

I've got every other card on all stages but this one is just not showing up. I've lost count how many times I've played it and how many potions and revives I've used. It's just ridiculous. Surely there should be some mechanism in place that gives you that chest after a certain number of plays?

Any answer?
mistervista

Postby admin » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 am

mistervista wrote:
mistervista wrote:Does the 4th position gold chest on insane stage even exist?!!

Any answer?

Yes it exists, the 4th chest on insane is usually the hardest to obtain of all levels (only 3% drop rate compared to 5% drop for hell's 4th chest). With bad luck you can go over a hundred chest before finding it. There is no "Nth attempt guarantee" mechanism for chest drop rates right now unfortunately as it's purely random.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Browncoat wrote:
admin wrote:Hi Browncoat. The game should at least save partial progress whenever you start on a new round of enemies or bring the app to the background, this as been tested frequently to be working on all supported Apple devices, but we have seen some Android devices clearing temp data whenever it's low on battery and sleeps, or in extreme cases when receiving a phone call. You can test whether the game is successfully saving by manually placing the game to the background during a battle then killing the game from the task bar or using task manager, then re-enter the game.

Yes, that loads up the home menu every time. Always has, regardless of remaining battery life.

Right, so now that the game is far more stingy with energy and revive potions, this has gone from being an annoyance to a significant issue. When the game shuts down during a fight (very frequently), I lose the chests collected, the energy spent to start the fight, and any revives used during the fight. It would be very nice if this could be corrected.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi Browncoat, the restore mechanism is working on all of our apple and android devices we tested on, but we obviously only have a small subset of all devices. What device are you currently using that isn't restoring stage progress, and where is the game installed to (main memory or sd card).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:17 pm

admin wrote:Hi Browncoat, the restore mechanism is working on all of our apple and android devices we tested on, but we obviously only have a small subset of all devices. What device are you currently using that isn't restoring stage progress, and where is the game installed to (main memory or sd card).

samsung galaxy s3
I think it's installed on the main memory, with ample space
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion