Skilling percentage error + new message notice missing

Skilling percentage error + new message notice missing

Postby pamann23 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 am

Two problems have come up with the game in the past two days: 1) in attempting to skill up my Duke Shepherd Dog using my hard-earned Earth Demonesses, I'm finding that six Demoness cards are only giving an 82% chance of skilling. Shouldn't that give 100% chance? 2) Also noticing that the "You have new messages" notice on the main page is missing. I thought I might have missing or corrupted files, so removed & reinstalled game, but this didn't correct the problems.
pamann23

Re: Skilling percentage error + new message notice missing

Postby pmsupport » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:46 am

Hi pamann23, thanks for the report. Are you still playing the amazon version on kindle? "You have new messages" only appears when you just receive one or more new message. Have you received several messages but no "You have new messages" bar occurred? If convenient, could you send a screenshot of the 82% skill success rate to support@playmage.com?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby pamann23 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 am

Thanks for your reply, PM Suport. Yes, still playing on my Kindle w/ game downloaded from Amazon. In the past, the notification about a new message was ALWAYS displayed unless my mailbox was empty. Is this a new improved feature alerting me only when I get a new message? If so, the change is appreciated!

I've figured out the skilling percentage issue, & it was my mistake...I thought all 6 cards I was trying to use were the 5* Earth Demoness, but when I checked for the 4th time I finally noticed that one was actually the 4* version that doesn't have the correct active skill. Since only 5 of the 6 cards had the necessary active skill, the chance of skilling up was correctly displayed as being 82%. Sorry about the false alarm.
pamann23

Postby pmsupport » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi pamann23, "You have new messages" only occur when a player got a new message and it will stay there if one or more messages in their inbox is unread. We haven't changed it. You should have left one or more messages unread before because you could read the content of the message without entering the message detailed screen, therefore the notice message stayed on your main screen all the time.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion