Levelling after lvl 160

Levelling after lvl 160

Postby Phileina » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi Playmage,

Two months ago i hit lvl 160 on both my accounts. Surprise surprise im still lvl 160. Given, i dont play 24 hours per day but do run bonus maps, mines, boring seahorses over and over again and maps to get some resources. I think the levelling vs xp and energy gained/used is completely skewed at this level. Example the quest for rainbow map costs 50 energy i believe (maybe its 40, anyways), the xp is a meagre 1500ish and one must be really lucky to get the rainbow map, but that is another matter. Also xp for GW and raid quest is around 50 each round, mines is 867 and seahorses 1287, i can go on. Have you/will you consider doing something about this. I believe this should be fixed considering comman points is also skewed. Anybody of same opinion?
Phileina

Re: Levelling after lvl 160

Postby admin » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:23 am

Hi Phileina,

Level 160-200 are intended by design to be much much slower than previous levels (slower each level and there is another major speed reduction at level 170 as well). This way players still have a stretch goal to obtain higher levels but does not reach the top level too fast and be "done" with the game. To setup some perspective, there is ZERO players in the game that have reached level 200 yet and the game has been running over two years, and only tiny handful have reached past level 180.

There are some stages or places where experience per energy is more than others if you current goal is to level faster (you can ask your guild members or other players here). Buying and using energy potions to farm more experience is another option to level faster.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Levelling after lvl 160

Postby Browncoat » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Just forget about leveling. It's not that much of a benefit anyway. 1 CP per 2 levels I think. Just play your game and rejoice when you do actually level.
Browncoat

Return to Dragon Era Discussion