Card limit and baby dragons

Card limit and baby dragons

Postby arcthelad » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:45 pm

PM Support,

Still the card limit issue has not been fixed with something with A LOT more capacity. One solution for me at least is that if you have no plans for doing anything else for the dragons (something beyond dual or lowering cp of dual), I can just get rid of all my lower level dragons. However, I keep evolving them all in case something new comes along.

Is the issue of an active bag of cards with a large backup storage in the works at all?
arcthelad

Re: Card limit and baby dragons

Postby admin » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:36 pm

We just lowered the CP for the dual element dragons (as well as the expanded god type cards). As for the baby dragons, I don't foresee that in the near future there will be any new uses for them other than what they can be used for now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:39 am

Thanks for the info. Dropping CP to 30 certainly makes them more interesting. Won't be able to create a team of them, but I think they are more in line with the level of effort needed and the other cards.
Browncoat

Postby HernHunter » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:38 am

Arc put here one more important question. What about card limits? It is again a lot of time since you last rised it up. There again was a lot of new raid bosses + GW rewards + miles reward. To be honest about 2 weeks ago i had to remove a some of my cards from warehouse to make room for others & it was hard to do & painful.

There are 2 options:
1) rise limit again.
2) remove limit at all (this would be bettter and no problem to apply after you entered page system). I know your argument that players with some devices would have some problems + game would start slower, but let it be our decision if we want more cards in deck or faster game start.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby admin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:46 am

Please note that besides of individual device not able to handle massive amount of data on login, there is also issue of overall server load when many players login at same time such as start of guild war of after a scheduled server maintenance.

In the future we may need to add some sort of warehouse feature where those cards in the warehouse are not sent on login nor appear in your "active" card list until you put them in. For now, we have increased max slots to 450, but may lower it back to 400 if it causes problems to many players (those who purchased will keep their higher limit).
admin
Site Admin

Postby HernHunter » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:50 am

Thanks for those +50 slots
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Browncoat » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks, though I'll just max out again at 450 right away. Mostly due to laziness. I have TONS of baby dragons. Players - evolve your cards. Playmage - please keep working on the warehouse feature you describe above so we can put this issue to rest once and for all.

It is a big headache for players, and I'm sure Playmage is tired of hearing about it too.
Browncoat

Postby ggggt » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Of course this happens the day after card slots were available in shop lol
ggggt

Postby Dudemanbro » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Is there an update or something to open up slots 400-450? Tried to upgrade my storage past 400 and it says I'm at max.
Dudemanbro

Postby admin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm

It's a server configuration so no need to update. Please try force quit the reopen the game to see if that allows you to purchase over 400.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion