50k in guild war means nothing

50k in guild war means nothing

Postby david22 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:28 pm

First let me say I love this game and have spent way to much time playing lol I play 2 accounts and did really well in the gw unfortunately my 50k wasn't enough to get me Loki I know there has been issues on this before and I don't need the rewards system messaged back but with all the money being thrown around and the ppl with the money having a major advantage over free players (like me) I finished with 52k and 33k respectfully I worked hard collecting gems from clearing stages and arena just to make 50k and got Agni for 50k I'm kinda just wondering if there is something in the works to fix this issue
david22

Re: 50k in guild war means nothing

Postby ggggt » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:03 am

+1 my guild made top 5 for the first time but at the cost of 2 of my members losing out on their gw boss [17 players made 50k and more easily could have]. Now im looking for new homes for these great players when they love their guild they are in, but can't afford to lose out on the boss cards just to stay in our family...
ggggt

Postby CloudStrife11 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:22 am

god that blows having more than 15 people get more than 50k and still people with 50k not getting their cards, granted we were 70 in last guild war I'm capping membership at 15 because that would really suck to put that much effort in and not get anything in return. I wanted this card but failed to level my water team in time so it was just too tedious lol
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby ggggt » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:25 am

Well it isnt bad for the lower members to reap the benefits of a good guild war score but for higher level players it stinks
ggggt

Postby admin » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 pm

As I mentioned a while ago, we will not change the game mechanism further to encourage formation of bigger super guilds (eg. where all the most powerful players crunch into the top 2-3 guilds), because such will destroys any competition in the game. We are already seeing 4 guilds that are constantly in the top 3 spots already, and if we make it so that any rank over 50k earn the boss card, then the top 2-3 ranks may never change again as there is no incentive for top players to form new competition. If such stagnation happens, we may need to consider lowering it back to top 10 or even less in each guild can earn the card by breaking 50k to save the competition in the game.

I am sure the top guild obviously would want to have more top players and the top players want to band together, but it won't be fun for anyone when there is no competition at all as well. We aren't saying we want to break up the top guilds, as there is nothing that really prevents top players continue to band together, just knowingly that when you fail to obtain the top 3 spot those ranked below 15 may not obtain the card (which I assume is the complaint of this thread). Also, I believe I mentioned before that going forward, if any 4th+ place guild earns 5M in guild war, we will manually swap their guild member's guild reward card with the build boss card. That line was not been crossed in this war, however.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ggggt » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:07 am

I guess we will just have to take turns getting cards and hope a repeat of these bosses isnt arbitrarily canceled so we can keep the family together...
ggggt

Postby gggg » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:46 am

Hi sorry to hear you missed out on boss card having money to throw around dose not always get you the boss card players spend money in the top guilds and finish 4th means 20 players miss out but that's the game and the chance you take.

Hi admin the top 3 or 4 team's will stay unless you take a chance 2 offer extra if you score more than 5 mil isn't much of an incentive if you have a top 5 that is the only way to get different teams challenging the top 3 team's .
If there was in the last war you would have had another war like shepherd but we decided not to chase and possibly finish 4th and have players miss out again
By the way congratulations to the top 3 team's well done .ggggt is thinking of trying to find 2 players a new home so they don't miss out that's not what we want to happen I like your self admin want more teams challenging for the top will make the war more interesting
To have 7 or 8 fighting for top 5 would create more spending .
I know top 15 has not worked out financial for the game but I know this will .
Try it once it will work and if it doesn't we can move On
gggg

Postby david22 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:15 am

If you really want to mix it up and see how money really makes a difference then try this a random draft and make all guilds no more then 15 players per guild and just see how that works I am sure the ppl in the top 3 guilds won't like it but what would it hurt to allow guilds with good players who don't pay lots of money but spend loads of time and effort to be competitive maybe you could limit how often a guild can buy top3 in guild war wanna piss top3 guilds limit how much they can spend in war I know that would crush playmage cuz it always about the money and as you see if you got it you can be the best at a game even if you have no idea how to play blow a grand you will do real good spend 10g and they have a spot for you in either of the top 3 guilds
david22

Postby pmsupport » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi gggg & david22, thanks for your suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Anubis4Life » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:29 am

By all means I understand what people are saying..but top 4 guilds are top 4 for reason..We might spend money but we work as a unit..but also..We donated more than most people can understand myself alone can donate 40 million a week..Top guilds work there Butts off to be top guilds..So I take that as a low blow to top guilds..give us a break for once..
I think What Should happen..Is PLAYMAGE should stir the pot up alittle bit and do top 25 guilds get rewards..And top 5 guilds should get the guild war boss card..So that lower guilds can make a run for the bottom 2 spots.of 4th and 5th
Anubis4Life

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion