50k in guild war means nothing

Re: 50k in guild war means nothing

Postby david22 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:46 am

I think all of you have missed what I was saying it's not about money or guilds it is the person sure being in a grand guild always top spots feels good and I don't want to talk about money which inflates lots of heads we all know some1 that fits I want every1 to play on an even playing field that's all no cards to win no coinage how about PRIDE any1 know what that is I am sure if you are over 15yo you know what pride is that's all I was trying to say play for pride not showing off in whatever manner you can
david22

Postby Subotai » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Liberal agendas to please everyone never work. You say you want something that puts everyone on the same level, but even then it just wouldn't be enough or please everyone. This is because you can never ever make everyone happy, as someone will always have a complaint, and it's not ever going to be a completely level playing field as you want or think it can be. Even if you got what you're asking for, a competition of sorts where no gems or revives are used, the next complaint would be not having all the cards in the game so as to have a "fair" chance as those who have more card options when making decks. Even after achieving that if per say it was granted, then it would be a complaint about command points and not being as high a level as others, thus limiting your deck options yet another way. Next it would be card skill levels, and so on. In short you either accept things as they are as a free to play player, spend some gems to level your odds, or find a different game that suits you better. I'm not saying changes aren't needed and worth asking for, but whining like a child will not make anyone happy, least of all yourself. Keep in mind that devs making changes costs time and money. Changing the game to please free to play players just isn't in the cards, as they don't stand to profit from it. This game as well as all their other games may be free to play friendly to an extent, but it will never put you on the same playing field as someone with the capacity to spend money on the game to get ahead. This is each and every players individual choice to make. That being said, if changes to the existing war rewards and bonus maps isn't changed soon, like better drop rates and better less repetitive reward cards, then this game will only continue to die off even more rapidly than it already is.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."
Subotai

Postby david22 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm

You are right not all will be satisfied I have spent money been playing for 2 years daily have 2 other accounts 1 being a 50ker I love the game maybe not as much as others but time I have spent lvl160 worked hard for it not saying any1 else didn't but just ask your self how many gem draws have you been disappointed in complained and nothing was done still now those who don't spend lots for gems and has to save them got enough for a draw and poof its the same bs you just complained about getting better will be impossible I have no gwb cards in my deck but can still take on higher lvl rb do 30k in gw damn near everytime can run any stage but I am doing it with bs that some complain about i t would be VERY COOL IF WE COULD GET A PRACTICE AREA IN GAME NO ENERGY USED
david22

Postby Armand Star » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 pm

can you guys stop bringing the "free/spending players" argument? not everything has to be about money.

paying players can also complain (if you have a complain, you have it whether you pay or not)
if the free players leave, the game also dies off (if a majority of the playerbase leaves, a game is doomed)

etc etc

i am mostly a free player, but i do $ ocassionaly, and i don't agree with the points presented (like "pleasing the free players doesn't cut it" , yeah, go to any game and kick out the free players and only leave the cashers, see how long the game lasts)

on another note, i remind everyone that people do complain about Command Points already
Armand Star

Postby gggg » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Our team has a mix of free players some that can spend a little and some that can spend a lot it works no conflict in the team no one is trying to get rid of players who don't spend someone just wants to change the game and complain about players that spend because he missed out on guild war card and thinks he's old team robbed him
I just want PM to try top 5 to see if team's will grow and be competitive
gggg

Postby Geenadavisrules » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:04 am

If you have a problem with it move to a lower guild where 50k gets you a guaranteed card, and your helping a lower guild get higher ranked I get what their doing and agree with it. I've been offered spots by top 5 guilds and turn them down for this reason and stay in my lower guild. If you want to join a guild with a bunch of high level paying players, then be prepared to compete, like I said if you don't like it leave but I think they should keep it this way.
Geenadavisrules

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion