guild war X

guild war X

Postby david22 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:13 pm

this is just to see if all those awesome players who are in all them awesome guilds would like to shake things up just for shits&giggles throw every active player over say lvl150in a giant pool and the devs randomly draw names and put them in random guilds no names just numbered guilds no more than 15 per guild and and let's do battle no pots and no refreshes all we have is our skills I am sure there will be those who rely on their money to win will oppose that just means no SKILLZ but like I said it's just a survey post a +1 if you like
david22

Re: guild war X

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Oh yay. I'd be able to win this easily. Been doing it for ages now.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Armand Star » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

interesting but the guild bosses also have something to do with score.

for me, Sif's war was very easy and Loki's was very hard. Freyja was in-between. do note that depending on the boss, the difficulty can vary greatly for the same player. all 3 wars were done with the same card pool (teams i already had prior to the current rotation)
Armand Star

Postby gggg » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Yes that's write miss out on something and attack the top players why have a war if every team is 15 or then they will lower it to top you seem so upset about missing out on that card plenty of players have missed out on war boss cards but don't want to kill the game I can only assume you have been in top guilds because you seem to think you know a lot about them
Sorry players like me who spend money upset you so much but the game like all businesses need to make money so maybe stop attacking top team's and top spending players who help fund the game
My high scoring helps my lower level team mates get cards sometimes and grow.
gggg

Postby david22 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Ggggt it seems that you have a reading problem I wasn't taking a stab at paying players I was suggesting a 1 time thing with no other reward except pride not a full pocket and as far as you and your guild it was nice to be in there and part of a top5 finish if there was an adult with any respect in the leadership position none of it would have happened that my friend was your fault trying to be greedy you knew you already have 17 ppl capable of hitting 50k before we got there its OK though you get what you give and I am sure you will enjoy the continuous flow of BULLSHIT that you handed out . BTW this post was more of a survey to see if ppl like you have the balls to set the advantages and battle for something just as important as the money you spend try buying PRIDE but I guess you no nothing about that
david22

Postby Armand Star » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:15 pm

you know, while we may not have exactly this idea implementad, we can actually take another idea out of it: individual events. if it was possible to implement some kind of event where every player fends off for themselves...
right now we have bonus maps, i guess those qualify. also the arena. there might be a possibility for other kinds of individual events in the future?

on another note, (addressing the $ problem) it's not only about money. is about people themselves, whether they are nice or not.

remember when i say this war with Loki was hard for me?
1) i spent all my gems and i didn't make it. i ended up buying gems to get him. this time i paid.
2) one of my partners had already scored 50k and was in first place. i did my push and eventually i saw that partner kept going and had around 53k. i assumed he wanted to ensure 1st place
3) i finished with spare gems, and the next day i got more gems from the login reward. i could have gone further if i wanted, but i stopped once i scored 50k. why? to avoid taking 1st place from my partner.

i still had more money, i ended up having more gems than i needed, i could have taken 1st place and i decided not to.

this war i was a paying player, and i still was nice. it wasn't even about the boss card (since only the 2 of us got him), the only real difference between 1st and 2nd is the ammount of gems rewarded.

now if we talk about a guild competing for the top 3... that's another story. and the story goes like this:
they either ensure top 3, take the gamble and try to top 3, or keep 15 of their players to score their 50k each and send the rest to do their 50k in another guild.

one of my partners came from another guild, and what i heard is that top15 was already full, and at the last hour some people went on scoring and they got kicked out of top15, and missed the boss

not cool
Armand Star

Postby gggg » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Yes David 22 reading problem I'm not ggggt.
Here is the advice I have given to my kids you have to learn to be a good looser before you can be a grateful winner.
If missing out on this card is so upsetting to you you can have mine if admin can do it
By the way ggggt doses need to be attacked because you missed out you would have to think you may miss out if you have 17 players who wanted that card
gggg

Postby ggggt » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:44 am

Bwahaha! Gggg i know we dont agree much but i love how much the 2 of us confuse people having similar names lol! Whats funny is i came on here at the request of an upset david and now he hates me cuz he thinks im you lol. i look forward to many friendly arguments with you lol
ggggt

Postby david22 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:08 am

I am not mad it would have been nice to get it I have plenty cards missing 1 isn't a big deal its the way it happened you had the knowledge 3weeks before war and any good guild leader will agree you know that you 16 or 17 50kers and add 3 more my 9yo can do that math you needed to figure something out cuz I promise you every1 wants every gwb card mine has gwb cards you can't get unless something changes in have loads of cards and when Loki is rerun I'll get it then to the paying players this post wasn't intended to make any of you mad If you got it then by all means spend it I thank you without you I wouldn't have a great game that I have played free for 2 it was a idea to stop the riff-raff between spenders and non I did say you can't spend your money hell I wouldn't mind it being solo battles every1 battles the same boss you make the team and it can be altered 1 time (boss would have no weakness to all elements)no Rev pots no refreshes 3 battles a day for 7 days and the boss CAN NOT be killed he just takes score and no guild buffs from the guild in which you are in lol every1 will be equal until we get to our cards each player gets to make a team with in the cp set for you say 105 kinda see a trend here level it out cuz I could have asked for a war paying players vs free players that would be ugly
david22

Postby CloudStrife11 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Return to Dragon Era Discussion