the man behind the app

the man behind the app

Postby Armand Star » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 pm

you know, i always wondered who this man was. his face is the app icon but we never get to know who's him.
is he a character from another game? is he one of Playmage's staff members? the founder or big boss, maybe? or is he a piece of art from one of Playmage's lovely artists?

i'm here to ask about him, and also, the following:

since he has a golden background and has a pile of gold coins... when i see him i also think of the following suggestion:
we all know people have asked for a "King Solomon" card for a while. i think you know where i'm going: how about we make him King Solomon? he looks like an adequate candidate to take the role of King of the gold mines. he could be the King Solomon card people have asked for, and have skills that improve coin farming.

now, as for how to earn his card, if it's possible i think he could be rewarded via golden chests in the hell mines, which also takes care of another problem: remember the feedback from the hell mines? yeah. with this, people now have an incentive to play hell. so, we have a King Solomon card, and a reason to do the hell mines. two problems solved at once.

i don't know if others will agree with the following but i'm also thinking of having him start at a lower rarity and be evolvable all the way to 8*
we'd have a 8* card to aim for, and by not being 8* right away and thus requiring more farming, we won't be done after getting him once

opinions?
Armand Star

Re: the man behind the app

Postby Skitter » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:18 pm

+1 :D
Skitter

Postby pmsupport » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:27 pm

Hi Armand Star, thanks for the suggestion. We may not consider adding a card to increase the coin rewards of King Solomon's Mines maps for now. King Solomon's Mines stages already provide a lot of coins and we have added the hell stage if players want more coins with less energy.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Armand Star » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:37 pm

oh well. suggestion aside, i also made the topic to ask about the man behind the app. is there any story behind him?
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:19 am

Hi Armand Star, there is no definite identity or story about the man on the icon. You are welcome to think of him as anyone. You can think of him as King Solomon, or the greatest pirate in the history of Pirate Planet, or you (if you are a man)...
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Armand Star » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:41 am

i see. thanks for the answer. much appreciated.
Armand Star

Return to Dragon Era Discussion