4* Light Demoness Level

4* Light Demoness Level

Postby mistervista » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:36 am

The Light Demoness on Hell stage is only at level 1. Shouldn't it start at level 10? I thought the previous ones did. They're hard enough to get as it is without having to level them right up from nothing to evolve.

5* Demoness on insane stage is also far too low drop rate once again as I have only had one since it began! If you're going to continue making them so impossible to get you could at least put a 4* Demoness in the other gold chest on insane instead of the useless bunny.

Please give us a decent reward when we're completing the hardest stages and spending revives and potions.
mistervista

Re: 4* Light Demoness Level

Postby gggg » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:51 pm

I think it should be level 5 in hell
gggg

Re: 4* Light Demoness Level

Postby admin » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi mistervista,

Thanks for the report. The 4-star demoness indeed shouldn't start on level 1, but start on level 5 as other past gold awards. This has been corrected and anyone who have earned a 4-star demoness from the hell stage can contact us at support@playmage.com with their 6 letter/digit game ID and we will increase it's level.

As for the insane award, it's always been the hardest to get as insane's 2nd gold chest is rarest among all stage and the reward is intentionally setup to be hard and less than the hell stage to distinguish them.

Best,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion