4th Gold chest on insane stage is way way waaaaay too low

4th Gold chest on insane stage is way way waaaaay too low

Postby mistervista » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:04 am

Yes, change it please. It needs vastly increasing because I haven't even had 1 yet!!!
mistervista

Re: 4th Gold chest on insane stage is way way waaaaay too lo

Postby ggggt » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:31 am

You know the drop rate has never changed and probably never will right? Sorry but i'm sure playmage is probably getting tired of dealing with these drop rate complaints EVERY TIME a new map comes out. Playmage the game is great. Love all the new maps and I personally hope we get another chance at them despite how often i get brown chests because those gold chests have been worth the time and effort I've put into getting them.
ggggt

Postby Browncoat » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:45 am

I know it's frustrating, but I doubt seriously that it will ever be changed. Didn't they say it was 1%? 1/100 runs?

Good luck.
Browncoat

Postby Armand Star » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:56 am

if i am just a player, and even i get tired of the constant complains, i can only imagine how bad it must be for playmage.

story time: you know how sometimes i have good luck with drops, right? well, it goes both ways. for several months i have been doing the advanced map that has a 6* angel as the completion reward. i have gotten all the chests except the last one. i still don't have it. and i don't complain, i keep doing the map whenever it has an increased drop %

another story: I got Vepar from the insane map but i couldn't get the last chest on hell. i kept trying and didn't get it. i kept trying and nothing. and then it was the last day. i did a lot of runs that day. it was the last night and i didn't get it. i kept trying and then this happened:

there were 2 Vepars there

this is the thing about luck based systems. keep trying, and you always have a chance

Good Luck.
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Hi Browncoat, the drop rate for the 4th chest/2nd gold chest in time-limited map insane stage is 3%.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion