Gold chests on Astaroth and/or Bonus Maps

Re: Gold chests on Astaroth and/or Bonus Maps

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:41 pm

8* flora, 8* fafnir, 7*echidna, 7* snake spirit, 5* earth imp (fully skilled), 8* flora helper. Murder everything through 5. Roll your chests at 6/7. Good night everything any stage
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby snowabe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:42 am

Buuuut an 8* Fiora xD! I have a measly 6* Hestia :(

And uhhh I didn't know about the earth and light imp strategies. I figured Hayyel and the other balance dude were the only healing cards. I'll try and see if I can find those healing cards.

Thanks very much everyone!
snowabe

Postby Armand Star » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:29 pm

ruffriders, regardless of the % rate, it is incorrect to say everyone will have the same cards, because low level players will still not have them.
even if it was 100% guaranteed chance, you still have to finish the map, and for low level players, completing an insane map is not exactly a walk in the park

i mean, surely even a level 1 player with 5 poison snakes in their team can finish the hell map if they're willing to use millions of revives, but... yeah.
a low level player win't be finishing the harder maps without insane luck or quite the ammount of revives. in either case, going through the maps is not exactly something everyone would do
Armand Star

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Armand Star wrote:ruffriders, regardless of the % rate, it is incorrect to say everyone will have the same cards, because low level players will still not have them.
even if it was 100% guaranteed chance, you still have to finish the map, and for low level players, completing an insane map is not exactly a walk in the park

i mean, surely even a level 1 player with 5 poison snakes in their team can finish the hell map if they're willing to use millions of revives, but... yeah.
a low level player win't be finishing the harder maps without insane luck or quite the ammount of revives. in either case, going through the maps is not exactly something everyone would do

The reality is if the drop rates are lower, more people will get more gold chests. It is a double-edged sword... lower them and they become more common.
ruffriders23

Postby Armand Star » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:09 pm

ruffriders23 wrote:you players also have to understand that if they make it easier for the low-level players to get them, then EVERYONE will have them.

i thought this was the problem

making the drops easier doesn't instantly mean everyone will get them. the easy drops don't make it any easier for a low level player to finish the maps, so, even if the drop was 100%, low level players will still not get them because they still have to complete a run on the maps in the first place, and to finish an insane map, you need to be of a certain level (due to CP costs) and some powerful cards, and by the time you're strong enough to challenge the maps, you are not a low level player anymore

so, that's what i tried to say. low level players won't get the bonus card even with a 100% drop chance
Armand Star

Postby snowabe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Just a little update.

I finally got my Astaroth Gold Chest today !

Just wanted to thank all of you, specially Wolfera for helping me in game XD.

Have a great week everyone :mrgreen:
snowabe

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion