Hel

Hel

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:23 pm

So, I know I tend to complain a lot on these boards, but there are four things I would like to say about the current Guild War boss Hel.

1. Thank you for not giving her a 0 turn countdown. I mean that, I really appreciate it after Thor's GW and both Mafdet and Bastet having them. A 1 turn countdown is still difficult for a lot of players, but far more manageable than 0. Thank you.

2. Thank you for giving her a random seal rather than a Seal of Light. Again, that's awesome of you guys. I mean, I'm not fond of seals at all in this game, but if there have to ben seals, I much prefer this style.

3. Maybe it's a glitch on my end, but after the fight is over on that wrap-up screen where there's sort of a banner on top that I believe is supposed to say the name of the stage? My doesn't say anything. It's just a blank banner.

4. Minor issue, but when I look at Hel's card, the second sentence of her activated ability, starting with the word "within," "within" is not capitalized.

Anyway, thanks! We have a long way to go with this GW, but I'm already enjoying this one more than Thor's.
RavenoftheBlack

Re: Hel

Postby admin » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:27 am

Thanks for the feedback. Have fun storing up more guild points on an easier boss. The next set of GW bosses would likely be even harder.
admin
Site Admin

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:19 pm

admin wrote:Thanks for the feedback. Have fun storing up more guild points on an easier boss. The next set of GW bosses would likely be even harder.

:(
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Browncoat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:13 am

LOL
Browncoat

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Well then, better stock up on some more revives then. Maybe 1000 will cut it?
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Return to Dragon Era Discussion