You know what would be nice...

Re: You know what would be nice...

Postby Browncoat » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:05 pm

ruffriders23 wrote:Happened to me before. I posted because it made me mad in a guild ward fight yesterday. Had a 2.5x damage multiplier for 2 spins, and I used it with 1 spin before the big special attack... boom... free spin... waster the 2.5x multiplier and the special attack didn't kill like it was supposed to.

The multiplier shouldn't drop for free spins. It should stay in place for two MANUAL spins. If you get free spins, that should just be more time with the multiplier.
Browncoat

Postby ruffriders23 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Negative... it runs through the free spins on my Facebook.
ruffriders23

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi all, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:17 pm

How I look at PMSupport every time they put that copy and pasted "thanks for your feedback" post up.

ruffriders23

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Would there be some way to make it so that rather than just spinning your 3 free spins, it just makes the next three times you spin free? So, for example, let's say I'm playing a map, and I'm not using the autospin feature. So I select 21 lines and hit the spin button, and the game detracts 21 gold and spins the reel. Nothing matches, so I hit the spin button again. The game detracts 21 gold, nothing matches, so I hit it again. The game detracts 21 gold, and this time, three "Free Spin" coins show up. A counter shows up in the upper right (where card effect counters show up) that says "3". I hit the Spin button, the game does not detract any gold, but it does lower that counter in the upper right to "2." If I get another free spin, that counter can go to "5."

Now, I do admit that there is one fatal flaw in this reasoning, and that's that the free spins always repeat the number of lines that you bet. So, if I get a free spin while playing only 5 lines, I can't increase that, which seems fair to me. So I think you could lock the effect in with the counter so that if that counter is up in the corner, you cannot change the number of lines you bet until that counter is gone. That way, we can still use our cards' abilities, but would not be able to increase the lines we're paying.

Would something like that be possible?
RavenoftheBlack

Postby ruffriders23 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 pm

RavenoftheBlack wrote:Would there be some way to make it so that rather than just spinning your 3 free spins, it just makes the next three times you spin free? So, for example, let's say I'm playing a map, and I'm not using the autospin feature. So I select 21 lines and hit the spin button, and the game detracts 21 gold and spins the reel. Nothing matches, so I hit the spin button again. The game detracts 21 gold, nothing matches, so I hit it again. The game detracts 21 gold, and this time, three "Free Spin" coins show up. A counter shows up in the upper right (where card effect counters show up) that says "3". I hit the Spin button, the game does not detract any gold, but it does lower that counter in the upper right to "2." If I get another free spin, that counter can go to "5."

Now, I do admit that there is one fatal flaw in this reasoning, and that's that the free spins always repeat the number of lines that you bet. So, if I get a free spin while playing only 5 lines, I can't increase that, which seems fair to me. So I think you could lock the effect in with the counter so that if that counter is up in the corner, you cannot change the number of lines you bet until that counter is gone. That way, we can still use our cards' abilities, but would not be able to increase the lines we're paying.

Would something like that be possible?

I like the next 3 spins are free idea. 5, 16, or 21... they are supposed to be FREE.
ruffriders23

Postby Armand Star » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:19 pm

there's an important detail missing: enemy countdown

free spins are not just about coins, they're also about you getting extra turns while the opponents's timer doesn't move.
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:21 am

ruffriders23 wrote:How I look at PMSupport every time they put that copy and pasted "thanks for your feedback" post up.

Hi ruffriders23, I post it to let you know that I have read all your posts and have forwarded them or will forward them to the team and the team cannot decide whether they will and how they will implement your suggestion or feedback immediately.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:50 am

pmsupport wrote:
ruffriders23 wrote:How I look at PMSupport every time they put that copy and pasted "thanks for your feedback" post up.

Hi ruffriders23, I post it to let you know that I have read all your posts and have forwarded them or will forward them to the team and the team cannot decide whether they will and how they will implement your suggestion or feedback immediately.

Then say that... and stop saying thanks for your feedback. It is canned, and makes people think you are blowing them off. I understand personalized posts are hard to do with every message... but customer service is important.
ruffriders23

Postby Browncoat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:06 pm

You're getting a little picky. I'd rather them spend their time working on the game than trying to figure out a new way to say the same thing, so it doesn't sound "canned".
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion