You know what would be nice...

Re: You know what would be nice...

Postby ruffriders23 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:48 am

Browncoat wrote:You're getting a little picky. I'd rather them spend their time working on the game than trying to figure out a new way to say the same thing, so it doesn't sound "canned".

It's about customer service. The PMSupport forwards it to a team... meaning the people who answer on here aren't the developers. I would think they could take an extra 5 seconds to address the specific question posed, rather than putting up a canned answer.
ruffriders23

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi ruffriders23, the team cannot decide whether to adopt the suggestion and feedback until the discussion meeting of the next expansion, that's why I usually have nothing to post except for letting you know we have got your message.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Tasov » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Simple solution manual control of free spins unless it's on auto spin no post necessary
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:06 pm

Thanks PM for being there , sorry subject got off topic
Tasov

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Armand Star wrote:there's an important detail missing: enemy countdown

free spins are not just about coins, they're also about you getting extra turns while the opponents's timer doesn't move.

Ah, yes. Very good point. And really, that's far, far more useful. Although I suppose that could be figured it, too. If that countdown is on in the upper right, the enemy countdown doesn't change? I suppose at this point we're adding far too much complexity to a fairly simple system. Oh, well.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Tasov » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:50 am

Yes extra free turns but they are not specified as extra free auto spin turns I still think my previous post is A more efficient idea to have the player control of line set (unless) Player has it on auto spin. Would that not be more useful to everyone that is playing and doesn't want the free spins that may be set on max and kill off a stage that you have eliminated some of the attackers that would kill your hp and now you want to stall by changing to 5 line so you may bring your cards activated skill up and ready for use
As far as sea dragons if on auto spin that would not be affected
Tasov

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion