Questions

Questions

Postby snowabe » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:20 pm

Hi everyone :mrgreen:

I have a couple of questions and I'm hoping someone could help me D:

My guild is very friendly but I felt bad spamming the wall with all of these so I thought I'd rather ask here so here I go!

1. Is there a re-run on most guild war bosses or do we just get to fight them once?

2. Is there a special cycle so we'd know which element is the next GW boss? Or is it random?

3. If I recruit a card with 50 gems would I get the same amount of miles as recruiting with 200 gems?

4. Do all or most cards which cost 250 gems get a discount at some point? Eris received a 20% discount soo is it worth waiting for it to recruit Hathor, if you can wait?

5. During Dragon Farming is it the same if you just leave the phone with autospin or if you play manually? I say it because everytime I touch if after it's been left alone for a while I seem to get a chest, as if my touch was lucky? :D

5.1 Is there any difference if you were to autospin on 5 lines or 21 lines? XD

6. Can you get all type of cards from the 200 gems recruiting? Or are there some cards that are limited and unattainable?

Well I usually have a gazillion questions but these ones have been nagging me for a while. I tried googling answers but theres not much stuff on this amazing game online D:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
snowabe

Re: Questions

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:09 am

1. Yes there is usually a re-run of war bosses.
2. I'm pretty sure it is random elements, but it tends to end with light than dark
3. 50 gems = 100 miles, 200 gems = 400 miles
4. They usually get a discount at some point and should occur to Hathor as well
5. It is the same, it is mere coincidence that you get them when you return.
5.1. There is no difference
6. There are certain cards that you cannot obtain from 200 gem recruits

I'm pretty sure my answers are correct
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby snowabe » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Ohhh thank you very much :lol: There was nowhere to find these answers >(:
snowabe

Postby Armand Star » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:14 pm

2. i think the GW rotation is
Earth -> Water -> Fire -> Light -> Dark -> Earth
Armand Star

Postby ruffriders23 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:45 pm

And the GW bosses are coming too fast. If you miss one, don't worry... because another will come soon after. I am running out of room with cards because they are putting up guild wars every 3 weeks, and only increasing the max card count like once every 6 months.
ruffriders23

Postby mistervista » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:39 am

ruffriders23 wrote:And the GW bosses are coming too fast. If you miss one, don't worry... because another will come soon after. I am running out of room with cards because they are putting up guild wars every 3 weeks, and only increasing the max card count like once every 6 months.

Same here. I've only got room for around 30 cards so farming jewel dragons is out of the question for now. I got rid of all the cards I thought wouldn't be any use last time it was increased too so I'm stuck.
mistervista

Return to Dragon Era Discussion