New Guild War Bosses to be interlaced with 2nd cycle!

New Guild War Bosses to be interlaced with 2nd cycle!

Postby admin » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:12 am

To allow new content to come in for top players but giving those who missed their chance a 2nd cycle as before, we will interlace NEW Guild War Bosses with the 2nd cycle. This means the enrollment for Sif 2nd rotation will start next Monday and war will start on next Saturday, then we will put in a NEW guild war boss after Sif and every other repeat of last cycle.

So it would be Sif -> NEW Wood -> Freyja - NEW Water -> Loki -> New Fire -> Thor -> New Light -> Hel -> New Dark. Then again repeat of the new bosses with newer set interlaced in. This also keeps guild wars still frequent for those want the challenge more frequently, but newer boss only every 6 weeks for those who can't go full throttle each war.
admin
Site Admin

Re: New Guild War Bosses to be interlaced with 2nd cycle!

Postby mistervista » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:06 am

I like that idea. Seems like the best compromise all around to me.
mistervista

Postby ggggt » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:37 am

I personally think that this is a fantastic idea. Perfect compromise
ggggt

Postby Will » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:57 pm

I love this new format for the guild wars but I do have one question - why is the new rotation starting with sif? Sif was the first gw card I was able to obtain and is a very good card and another one or 8* will be handy but I was hoping you might go back a bit further and give newer players a chance at Hayvel, Mafdet etc. It seems to me that starting with older gw cards makes more sense as it gives newer players a chance to improve our decks and not to wonder if we'll ever get the chance to obtain these cards. If you missed out on sif you only have to wait a few weeks and you have another chance but will we ever see Hayvel, Mafdet etc again?

Dragon era is my favourite game ever. I spend way too much time & money on it, but I love it! I just need to know if I'll ever have a chance to obtain some of the great cards of the game or am I wasting my time?
Will

Postby pmsupport » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi Will, it's because the previous cards have been rotated once before. Sif hasn't. Each guild war boss can only be rotated once. It's all right that you started late and missed the previous guild war bosses, there are more new bosses for you to obtain and look forward to.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion