Looking for guild

Looking for guild

Postby Cleopu » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi im looking for a guild im not new to the game i used to play it a lot a year ago and was in a guild called Dragon Lane i think thats what it was called i was at a decent level had nice cards etc but sadly real life stuff came up and had to abandon it without saying goodbye to my guildmates,my phone broke so i could never get it back sadly so i started a new one im low level atm but have a nice 7* already(it can be useful for some guildmates if they need it) and i can be pretty active if anyone wants to recruit me please pm me thank you
Cleopu

Re: Looking for guild

Postby pmsupport » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Hi Cleopu, we can help you restore your old account if you can provide us enough information of that account. If you want to claim the old account, please follow the instructions in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13114
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Sir Lukas » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Hi Cleopu

If you are still searching a guild you can give a try at TIBERIUS SEPTIM lvl 35 shop lvl 7 ranked 40 in last war or Tiberius Academy lvl 33 shop 7 ,ranked 78 in last war.Friendly guilds.

Have a nice day :-)
Sir Lukas

Postby Cleopu » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:01 am

Sir Lukas wrote:Hi Cleopu

If you are still searching a guild you can give a try at TIBERIUS SEPTIM lvl 35 shop lvl 7 ranked 40 in last war or Tiberius Academy lvl 33 shop 7 ,ranked 78 in last war.Friendly guilds.

Have a nice day :-)

Thanks for the offer but i got my old account back and Dragon Lane kept me so i will stay with them but thank you for your time
Cleopu

Return to Dragon Era Discussion