A wish from Play Mage

A wish from Play Mage

Postby Okie_1 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Here's something I wish PM would do. How about making energy and revive potions available the whole time King Solomon's Mines are running. My guild ( GUARDIAN ) would definitely donate more which would allow them to play more. Maybe in long run even buy more gems for playing in the wars.
Okie_1

Re: A wish from Play Mage

Postby admin » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:32 am

Unfortunately, that logic never works based on our statistic and experience. The more easy make it to obtain free potion, then only change is that less revives and energy will be bought with Gems, and players will feel more entitled to obtaining things without buying Gems.

Then when we make any changes such as shorten the war cycle to keep the game fresh, which inadvertently gives them less time to obtain enough potion to earn the GW boss card for free, players would complain or even threaten to quit the game. The GW boss cards were never designed to be obtainable every time for most of players, and the new boss cycle mechanism makes it easier to make a decision to either stock-up for the new GW boss cards, or support the game by purchasing some Gems if you want to win all but fall short.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Okie_1 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:58 pm

Well I disagree. The new 3 week guild war set up just fouls up everything. Energy and revive potions would help players skill up cards and allow them to play the wars with more gems. There's no incentive to do gem recruiting any more because players can't get the cards Sailor Miles like Hayyel or UNRIVALED THETIS that you yanked away from us. I don't spend no more than I have to now and that's been the biggest complaint I have been hearing.
Okie_1

Postby admin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:12 am

Okie_1 wrote:Energy and revive potions would help players skill up cards and allow them to play the wars with more gems.

Right... even if YOU are convinced that this statement is somehow logical, our stats says otherwise. People will not buy more gems when they acquire more for free.

Okie_1 wrote:There's no incentive to do gem recruiting any more because players can't get the cards Sailor Miles like Hayyel or UNRIVALED THETIS that you yanked away from us.

Please don't get me started on how many players complained about Hayyel as reward, seriously... but for most people Kirin is better and Hectate is better than Thetis. Anyways, the rewards are changing soon so you can save your griping for the next set.

Btw, please use this thread in the future:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13852
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion