Dealing with customers

Dealing with customers

Postby Phileina » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:24 am

Hi Playmate,

Why being so rude replying to Okie_1's post? After all we are customers and I think you should be a little less aggressive in your replies? It seems some customer service training wouldn't hurt here.
Phileina

Re: Dealing with customers

Postby vivi » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 am

i dun see any rude reply...pm just reply very normal...is true if rp ep get that easy...soon game will die. every guild shop sure have ep rp pop up if u are active enough to check yr shop...
vivi

Postby Armand Star » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:04 pm

you know, i always thought the customer service have it rough.
be nice all the time to everyone, and that's fine, but they also have to be nice to the rude customers, and that's not fine.
sometimes an agressive customer goes wild and the poor service guy has to suck it up and be nice "or else it looks bad". and even worse, the service guy is the one looking bad, not the horrible customer that stirred everything in the first place.

that aside (^that was in general btw)

in this specific case we don't have an agressive customer but we don't have an agressive customer service person either.
from both sides i can see only one statement that is close to agressive

from okie:"There's no incentive to do gem recruiting any more because players can't get the cards Sailor Miles like Hayyel or UNRIVALED THETIS that you yanked away from us"

from admin: "you can save your griping for the next set."

i don't see anything rude enough that they require training.

(btw the first part was in general because i've seen it in a lot of media. employee has to attend angry customer, angry customer yells, threathens and etc, and the employee has to deal with it and stay nice all the time, "or else" )
Armand Star

Postby CloudStrife11 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:06 pm

I like admin's new sarcastic cheeky tone. They've been real straight forward with their business as of late to us, something they never had to do in the first place. I like :D

Is unrivaled thetis the same unrivaled thetis with the 1.5x dmg increase for water? Get it from the guild shop or gems, I have one and never use the thing.?.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:21 pm

CloudStrife11 wrote:I like admin's new sarcastic cheeky tone. They've been real straight forward with their business as of late to us, something they never had to do in the first place. I like :D

I also like the new tone
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Hypernova » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Previously there was feedback that the admin was too generic in forever replying "Thank you for your feedback. Your suggestion has been forwarded to the developer."

Now the admin replies to us directly and some still aren't satisfied. Are these people expecting "We are now implementing your suggestion and we are gifting you 100 gems for your time and patience"?

then when that happens, we'll all be downloading new versions every 3 days :?
Hypernova

Postby Okie_1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 pm

I was that customer pm made the response to and I felt very betrayed because of the stupid handling and comment. I have quit spending any more than I have to in order to get by. ABOUT 20 dollars a month now. And I won't spend any more until play mage can figure out that as the customer I decide on what is beneficial for me. The sooner play mage realizes that when we ask for something it's to help us play more and get our fellow gamers to do the same.
Okie_1

Postby admin » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:21 am

Okie_1 wrote:I have quit spending any more than I have to in order to get by. ABOUT 20 dollars a month now. And I won't spend any more until play mage can figure out that as the customer I decide on what is beneficial for me.

This is exactly what I was referring to on your original thread. Sorry you are not getting what you are "wishing" for because we would be losing magnitudes more if such change happened. Personally, as a player I would also wish every aspect of the game I enjoy to play to be easily available and free as well. But I would also understand making such wish as a demand would be silly, as any game that doesn't create enough incentive to spend will die fast of a financial death and become no longer supported by the developer.

Anyways, my main role is the forum admin and moderation, and when I have time I try to provide candid reply to our players. If I were fully "trained" in customer support, you may see a response like below to all your posts.

Phileina wrote:Hi Playmate,

Why being so rude replying to Okie_1's post? After all we are customers and I think you should be a little less aggressive in your replies? It seems some customer service training wouldn't hurt here.

Hi Phileina, thanks for your response and suggestion.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion