Poor Atlanta Stats

Re: Poor Atlanta Stats

Postby Okie_1 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:45 am

For a change I actually fully agree with Play Mage. The different cards have all ways leveled up differently I guess maybe I knew that and wasn't concerned by the stats. And if Play Mage starts changing the leveling process it is going to foul up what I am use to unless they make it a standard procedure for all cards which would be okay so long as we all know about it. I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES.
Okie_1

Postby pmsupport » Wed May 18, 2016 4:15 am

Hi Okie_1, the leveling process is the same. It's just the low base stats and high growth rate of Atalanta have been changed to normal base stats and normal growth rate. The final max level stats remain the same.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mefa » Wed May 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Thank you TASOV for your sharing your experiences, I expected more NAGA's to be able to level them after being 2+ years in shop Lv.7 or plus but no luck.

Also, the only card that i have from shop Lv.8 has been GABRIEL few times which is not a very useful card but never a DEMON or other cards :(

Anyways, not to complaint a lot, it seems that with both the SHOP and the DROP RATE, there are some programming stuff that either gives goodies fairly well in few days and then becomes very rare in other times....
mefa

Postby Tasov » Thu May 19, 2016 3:49 am

You're welcome, I forgot about Gabriel I have that card at eight*also from shop. I just noticed today that I actually have been playing for 824 days when I logged in. I really pay attention to that anymore. I think demon and reaper are in level eight shop not sure though because I have never had use of level eight shop. One thing I will tell you is that I used to check the shop religiously,not so much anymore. I wish you the best of luck... have fun and enjoy the game. :)
Tasov

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion