Trusty Knight Hell Map

Re: Trusty Knight Hell Map

Postby Tasov » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 am

I personally still like the game have lots of money invested and will keep playing...the developers are always trying to accommodate us and I give them a big hand and a thanks
Tasov

Postby ruffriders23 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:28 am

I like the game too... and I have invested some (not as much on mobile as on Facebook), so I WANT to keep playing. BUT... the Trusty Knight Map has been a disaster from the start, and the way PM has handled it has REALLY left me with a bad taste in my mouth for the future of Dragon Era.
ruffriders23

Postby admin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:04 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:I'll just say one thing: The only reason the bonus maps become hard are from low countdowns, so I've always found that Earth is the toughest to beat from all sets of bonus maps (Excluding Summoners, because everyone knows that the Solar Beast Habitat was annoying due to that full seal)

I am also not sure why designers picked first element (Earth) of the cycle to have the lowest attack cooldown, making them the hardest for each set. This should be more carefully calibrated in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Loubee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:33 am

Well last week getting the be diverse the trusty knight I used over 200!revives and was given 20 back, thus week I done the same team and used about 30 revives getting Lancelot of the lake work that out. Last week I was using about 6 per wave. Don't think it fair, that I mined for 8 months to save up 700 revives and to use so many. It was ok this week but I'm somewhat disappointed and how hard for new players to get.
Loubee

Postby ruffriders23 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:06 pm

The new map is MUCH more in line with previous special maps.
ruffriders23

Postby Andy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:56 am

ruffriders23 wrote:The new map is MUCH more in line with previous special maps.

I have to agree. I only needed to use 1 revive on Hell each run except one run where I needed 2, then got really lucky and got all 4 cards on Insane my first run and only had to use 3 revives though so I got through both stages with about 10 revives total to get both 7* cards. I will say it is still more difficult then the last set of bonus maps still for the fact that there is no good place to mine chests but I have no problem using 3 revives on Insane each run, had I needed more runs, instead of 3 just on the first wave. I didn't get max chests each run, to save revives, like I could on the last set of maps. I would call these a happy medium between the prior map series and the first map of this series, thanks PM.
Andy

Postby Browncoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:05 am

Awesome, sounds a lot better. I wish I could play it. Still desperately waiting for revives to come up in my shop, so that I could replenish my stock from the trusty knight debacle. Been weeks :(

I'm hoping I don't miss out on this map also while I'm waiting for revives.
Browncoat

Postby Browncoat » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Browncoat wrote:I'd be skilling but haven't seen rps in shop for 2 weeks.

Awesome....

I have seen RPs in my shop once since this post. I was able to buy around 50 or so, all of which were burned on this same map during it's second appearance. That's 1 appearance in what, 19 weeks?

The way this game is tooled, having RPs is critical. I've been basically relegated to farming xp dragons for months.
Browncoat

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion