Gold drops on Lancelot Maps

Gold drops on Lancelot Maps

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:16 am

UH... ok.... I've done 10 runs in the new map... all different levels of difficulty... and not a single gold chest yet for Mobile. Playmage needs to check this because there is something wrong.
ruffriders23

Re: Gold drops on Lancelot Maps

Postby ggggt » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 am

Unlucky
ggggt

Postby ruffriders23 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Don't think so... more runs since and still not a single gold chest.
ruffriders23

Postby Skitter » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:21 am

I'm sorry to hear that, ruffrider, but I have to agree with ggggt. You simply have unlucky runs, that's all. Just keep at it and eventually gold chests will drop.
Skitter

Postby ruffriders23 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:29 pm

I'm up to about 20 runs, with no gold chests. There is a difference between unlucky, and something isn't right.
ruffriders23

Postby Tasov » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:16 pm

There have been times that I have played 30+ runs before I have gotten gold that's few and far between though and there have been times where I clear the map on first run it is all about some great luck/some bad luck
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:19 pm

I should have said some terrible luck :lol:
Tasov

Postby ruffriders23 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:25 pm

I got my first gold around run 25... which is to say I burned a LOT of energy potions to get VERY little in return. I have never had ANYTHING like this happen in the year that I have been playing. To say the recent changes made by Playmage to the bonus maps is making this happen... I don't think that is out of line.

PM makes the Trusty Knight map so ridiculous that it needed multiple revamps just for people to be able to BARELY complete it; the following map has me spending energy potion after energy potion to get worthless brown chests; and all the while... "the chest drop rates have not changed" is going to be copy and pasted at some point I'm sure.
ruffriders23

Postby admin » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:22 am

ruffriders23 wrote:and all the while... "the chest drop rates have not changed" is going to be copy and pasted at some point I'm sure.

“The chest drop rates have not changed" - the truth.

And yes, every time we "copy and paste" the reply, we actually double check the server configuration, there yes, Lancelot map drop rate is exactly same as all previous ones.

ruffriders23 wrote:I have never had ANYTHING like this happen in the year that I have been playing. To say the recent changes made by Playmage to the bonus maps is making this happen... I don't think that is out of line.

Often I wonder why players who constantly complain in the least constructive way tend to run into these "bad luck" streak. Perhaps they always have bad luck or it's natural that they post about everything that doesn't go in their way... Please rest assured, there is no favoring or disfavoring mechanism in the actual game no matter how badly one behaves on the forum. However, please keep in mind that forum access is a privilege, and making false accusations is quite out of line.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion