Special map experience and stats for skill leveling gw cards

Re: Special map experience and stats for skill leveling gw c

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:28 am

I finished all of the new map with about 10 runs total throughout all 4 stages, but was missing a gold chest in insane by the end of the prior map ... it's just good or bad luck with the gold chest drops (At least for me). I also haven't spent much on the game
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Browncoat » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:48 am

admin wrote:There are cards that can target one or subset of enemy, which can be useful to create situations where you can safely spin with a healer. I can suggest our designer to add some high-damage and low-cd cards that target single enemy or element in the future.

I wonder if you guys have spent much time playing these maps?

The bonus maps have levels with 3-4 reasonably low hp mobs. Burning down all but 1 is tricky; most of the single hit high damage cards have long CD for example, but say I get it done. The level is so hard that in order to survive the level, I need a GOOD team. So when I drop down to 5 lines to farm chests, that fourth mob is dead in a few spins (typically). Certainly not enough time to farm all the chests.

There's a level with 2 mobs, each with very high HPs. This is a great farming opportunity. However, they both hit too hard for me to allow them to both be up, so I must knock one out. However, their HPs are so high, that unless I bring an entire team of single hitters, I can't kill one without substantially damaging the other. Once damaged, the other dies too fast. I could bring Kirin, but her CP is so high that I can't afford decent cards for the rest of the team, and I can't survive.
Browncoat

Postby mistervista » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:34 pm

Browncoat wrote:
admin wrote:There are cards that can target one or subset of enemy, which can be useful to create situations where you can safely spin with a healer. I can suggest our designer to add some high-damage and low-cd cards that target single enemy or element in the future.

I wonder if you guys have spent much time playing these maps?

The bonus maps have levels with 3-4 reasonably low hp mobs. Burning down all but 1 is tricky; most of the single hit high damage cards have long CD for example, but say I get it done. The level is so hard that in order to survive the level, I need a GOOD team. So when I drop down to 5 lines to farm chests, that fourth mob is dead in a few spins (typically). Certainly not enough time to farm all the chests.

There's a level with 2 mobs, each with very high HPs. This is a great farming opportunity. However, they both hit too hard for me to allow them to both be up, so I must knock one out. However, their HPs are so high, that unless I bring an entire team of single hitters, I can't kill one without substantially damaging the other. Once damaged, the other dies too fast. I could bring Kirin, but her CP is so high that I can't afford decent cards for the rest of the team, and I can't survive.

Exactly this.
mistervista

Postby ggggt » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Catalina. Hits every 6 rounds. Best one shot card around. [Of course you need pinnos or fire pawns to skill her that high]
ggggt

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion