Special map experience and stats for skill leveling gw cards

Special map experience and stats for skill leveling gw cards

Postby mefa » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi all,

I would like to thank admins, developers and all nice friends and players who made the game intersting and live :)

No complaint or anything like that,
Just sharing my experience on special maps and leveling GW cards.
Hope you will find useful especially for newer players.

Average stats are given based on approximately 50 times playing....
stats are very approximate....

Leveling Lancelot: 1 card every 5 times finishing the hell
Leveling Freyja: 1 card every 3 times finishing the hell
Insane: has not cleared yet playing ~20 times
Difficult: got 2 good gold chests playing ~30 times
Very inconsistent: sometimes 2 even 3 gold chests out of 6 sometimes +5 times playing nothing in a row.

Leveling Bedivere: ~1 cards every 6 times finishing the hell, got 7 cards played ~65 times playing hell
Leveling Sif: ~2 cards every 3 times finishing the hell, played ~65 times playing hell to level Sif 9/9
Insane: very low drop rate
Difficult: got 3 good gold chest every ~20 times playing
It was very consistent

Leveling Ferret and Cheetah: ~2 cards every 3 times finishing the hell
Leveling Komodo: ~1 cards every 3 times finishing the hell

SUMMARY:
Normal/good experiences: 4~6 cards every 6 times finishing the hell
mid luck: 2~3 cards every 6 times finishing the hell
bad luck: ~1 card every 6 times finishing the hell
really bad luck: you may not get a card playing 10, 15, 20 or even more in a row which may be switched to a good luck right after getting the first one

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I had lots of complaint and discussion with the kind admins and
I strongly believe in them that the game has a unique code
However, the game has its own periods embedded in it so you may get really bad luck for many days and normal/good luck many other days

LESSON:
I play as much as I can but I move on when I have no time or ep/rp :)
After all, this is just a game that I should enjoy with the best cards or without

Thank you for reading, please comment if you liked it or want to add something

'me' by8c6d currently level 179 from ELITE
mefa

Re: Special map experience and stats for skill leveling gw c

Postby mistervista » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:50 am

I've been playing insane on this map since it began and haven't had a single gold chest!! I don't believe they even exist.
mistervista

Postby mefa » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Sorry mistervista to hear that...
Just more stats playing hell:
Since Friday, I got normal/good luck:
Game1: 1 Lancelot
Game2: 1 card to skill Freyja
Game3: 1 card to skill Freyja
Game4: Nothing
Game5: 1 card to skill Freyja
Game6: 1 card to skill Freyja
playing once insane: nothing and it is not cleared yet :(
Game7: Nothing

More important secrets to share:
1-The program has some kind of timer I believe in the way that you get less lucky if you play the next round immediately after the previous one but more luck if you play after a while let say the next day.
2-Clearing all levels (easy-difficult-insane-hell) will increase your chance. I mean that you will get more gold chests playing hell if you have already cleared other levels comparing to the condition that you just play hell without clearing other levels.
mefa

Postby Browncoat » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:03 pm

mefa wrote:More important secrets to share:
1-The program has some kind of timer I believe in the way that you get less lucky if you play the next round immediately after the previous one but more luck if you play after a while let say the next day.
2-Clearing all levels (easy-difficult-insane-hell) will increase your chance. I mean that you will get more gold chests playing hell if you have already cleared other levels comparing to the condition that you just play hell without clearing other levels.

I don't buy either of those. It would be harder to program, and there would be no point.
Browncoat

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:25 pm

mefa wrote:More important secrets to share:

Hi mefa, we haven't designed or programmed any of these.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mefa » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:30 am

Then what have you programmed?
mefa

Postby mistervista » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Before I start I just want to say "don't come back at me with the standard bad luck bullshit reply". The bonus map on insane definitely has something wrong with it. I have got every card on all the other stages but after playing insane over and over and over again for days now I haven't had a gold chest at all yet. I don't know if it's a problem with programming that's different depending what device you use or if it's anything to do with the version but mine is broken. I know this because in all the playthroughs I have never even seen a single gold chest at any point on any of the reels. Now that is just not possible if the game is working correctly, regardless of how low the drop rate is.
It needs fixing, and especially now that the potions are double the price, the drop rate needs to be vastly improved. I'm still to be convinced though that the gold chests even exist on my insane stage!?
mistervista

Postby Loubee » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:34 pm

I totally agree with quote above by mistervusta I could not get the 3rd cars to drop on hell or insane I played over 40 times and lost a considerable amount of revives, I pmed the admins to say the insane a 5% drop rate. Well beats me I just wAnt to have fun and they are making this game harder to play.
Loubee

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi mistervista, please rest assured that the dropping of cards only depends on the drop rate which is the same for everyone and has nothing to do with device or version.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby raven99 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:27 pm

I agree with misterVista, now without potions the drop rates need to go up. The rates you just gave above are not good enough without our potions.
raven99

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion