Special map experience and stats for skill leveling gw cards

Re: Special map experience and stats for skill leveling gw c

Postby Loubee » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:11 am

Well there you go there was something wrong with the bonus rounds. Cuz you just said you would fix I doubt I get my revives I lost and cards I didn't get. Thanks
Loubee

Postby admin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Loubee wrote:Well there you go there was something wrong with the bonus rounds. Cuz you just said you would fix I doubt I get my revives I lost and cards I didn't get. Thanks

pmsupport actually made a mistake the last reply, as odds aren't fixed to star rating. I have double checked with our design team and the 10% in the previous element is configured too high, because the 5-star as it equals two two 4-star cards leveled and evolved. However, 5% does feel little low for hell level so we have agreed to increase it to 7%.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:04 pm

I still haven't seen one single gold chest anywhere on the reels on insane. I don't know how many thousands of spins that has been but not to see even one gold chest, let alone the required 3 at once, just cannot be right!?
mistervista

Postby admin » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:11 pm

mistervista wrote:I still haven't seen one single gold chest anywhere on the reels on insane. I don't know how many thousands of spins that has been but not to see even one gold chest, let alone the required 3 at once, just cannot be right!?

No one has reported this issue where gold chest symbols aren't appearing at all on certain stage after thousands of spins, and there are dozens of player already collected all the insane rewards... are you sure you haven't already opened all the chests on the run, or is replaying the same run somehow without property restarting the dungeon?
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:28 pm

admin wrote:
mistervista wrote:I still haven't seen one single gold chest anywhere on the reels on insane. I don't know how many thousands of spins that has been but not to see even one gold chest, let alone the required 3 at once, just cannot be right!?

No one has reported this issue where gold chest symbols aren't appearing at all on certain stage after thousands of spins, and there are dozens of player already collected all the insane rewards... are you sure you haven't already opened all the chests on the run, or is replaying the same run somehow without property restarting the dungeon?

This is where I'm at now: Note that I also have all chests on the 2 easier stages and since getting them I have been concentrating entirely on playing the insane stage and nothing else but to no avail.
I don't know what you mean about not properly restarting the dungeon? When I finish the run I simply choose insane stage from the list and play it again. I've closed the game many times and restarted since the map first appeared but it makes no difference, I only ever get brown chests on insane!

Last edited by mistervista on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
mistervista

Postby Patrick4801 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 pm

What team are you using and how many revives per round?
Patrick4801

Postby mistervista » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Patrick4801 wrote:What team are you using and how many revives per round?

Shepherd Dog, Mafdet, Bastet, Komodo Dragon and Ferret Goddess.
Usually between 2 and 4 revives per run depending how lucky I am with symbols dropping in the first rounds. If I'm really unlucky I sometimes have to revive twice on the first 2 rounds.
mistervista

Postby mistervista » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Still no gold chest on insane and the map is nearly finished. This is just ridiculous. I don't know why I bother.
mistervista

Postby Merryweather » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Your existing gold drop rates only work in the context of nearly-unlimited attempts (i.e. "cheap" EPs and revs) -- please at least double them, on all
difficulty levels, now that you are being stingy with potions. Or give us a different way to skill cards.
Merryweather -- Majestic Warlords (FB server)
Merryweather

Postby Tasov » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 am

I agree raven would be nice if drop rates were increased a bit
Tasov

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion