Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Which game-saving change do you feel is the most acceptable:

Poll ended at Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:58 am

Option A. Double the guild point price of the potions.
70%
Option B. Lowering the guild point reward for coin donation by 50% (to 1 point per 200 coins).
24%
Option C. Make potions in shop buy-once items, but quadruple (4X) the appearance rate so they appear much more often.
5%

Total votes : 37

Re: Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Postby t0m » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Andy wrote:
Vee wrote:I play DE >850 days.
Before this poll, average i spend $99.99 per month.
After this poll, will spend $0.
Hopefully DE still attracts me when i burn out all my stockpile potion. I hv no patients to play 2x time limited hell map then needed pay to play.
Pls don't suggest me to play regular map. Also higher lv adv map are required few rp to clear that will cost me $.

Thank you Playmage have provided a great game that accomplished me pass 2-3 year. Good luck.

Right here is the perfect example of why no one wanted this change. PM can talk all about players that spend money getting a disadvantage due to the "loop" issue (that was supposedly discovered well after IT WAS WRITTEN RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM by ArcTheLad in getting the most out of the game, which is also gone now) by newer players being able to use it and not spend the same amounts of money. Now you have those players that spent a lot of money no longer willing to pay another cent. Great plan guys, great plan. Oh, and I love how you moderated one of my previous posts due to "Excessive Flaming" when all I advised was that players have a voice and listen to each other and gave them the OPTION to change their app review in their app stores. Way to remove my voice.

Censoring the forum is absolutely the last straw for me. If the admins had been acting in good faith there would have been no need for it. I am done.
t0m

Postby RavAnt » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Good idea Andy

Andy wrote: Oh, and I love how you moderated one of my previous posts due to "Excessive Flaming" when all I advised was that players have a voice and listen to each other and gave them the OPTION to change their app review in their app stores. Way to remove my voice.

I just added my Dragon Era review to the app store and so did some of my friends.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Postby HernHunter » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:50 pm

I noticed that potion prices in GS are rised from today, so You did what you announced. I hope it is not first day of killing game by creators.
My conclusions are:
1) not many new players,
2) lot of old players quiting,
3) most of players that not quit turn less & less active.
In this situation you do not make new content or use some of players advice to make game better & more atractive for new people. No all you can do is to rise cost of play. D you think this way you get new players or keep those who started not long ago. I hope you are happy. You hit in low & middle lvl players. Those with high lvl are still able to farm potions with profit.

To be honest i still miss those times, that there on each map always was option to create team that no need revive pot to complete.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Is the game dying?

Postby mefa » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:03 pm

I suspected that this big change may cause a turbulence, however, it seems that the reaction is much more.

I hope that the designer fix things before it is out of control.
mefa

Postby Browncoat » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:54 pm

admin wrote:Assuming you refresh 4-5 times a day and have decent level shop, you would see one of the four potion options popping in average of one a week.

holy crap! I knew it was bad but had no idea it was THAT bad. no wonder i'm always out of potions. i thought it was extreme bad luck, but it looks like it's a feature.
Browncoat

Re: Is the game dying?

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi mefa, please rest assured that the game is not dying. It has the same number of active players as before.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: Why did you LIE !!!!!

Postby Okie_1 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:47 pm

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES. THE 5,000 IS FOR 2 POTIONS. I WILL SHUT UP NOW.
Okie_1

Re: Is the game dying?

Postby mefa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:59 am

However, we are in the middle of the Guild war. At the weekend, low-end/medium level players will realize that they cannot profit coins doing the HAPPY WEEKEND and they may leave... more importantly, it means no more new players...

My suggestion: x1.5 cost of the Potions instead of X2, i.e. 3750gp for x2 and 2250gp for x1.5

My knowledge is coming form my friends reaction on messages and guild discussion wall
mefa

Re: Improvement on Guild Shop Desperately Needed

Postby admin » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:17 am

Merging several posts. There isn't a need for everyone to start their thread.
admin
Site Admin

EP's and bad math'z

Postby Sigourney » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:01 am

If a Energy Potion, costs more/near/same as return of 5x Difficult Mine runs (depending on lvl), its becomes impossible to mine gold to donate to our guild funds, there is almost ZERO positive return rate for EP cost vs earned gold......and you must realize that many guilds, especially on mobile have a rather high weekly minimum donation requirement. Did anyone tell the Devs that this will force people to leave guilds, game wide?
Sigourney

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion