Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Which game-saving change do you feel is the most acceptable:

Poll ended at Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:58 am

Option A. Double the guild point price of the potions.
70%
Option B. Lowering the guild point reward for coin donation by 50% (to 1 point per 200 coins).
24%
Option C. Make potions in shop buy-once items, but quadruple (4X) the appearance rate so they appear much more often.
5%

Total votes : 37

Re: Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Postby mistervista » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:19 am

HernHunter wrote:I noticed that potion prices in GS are rised from today, so You did what you announced. I hope it is not first day of killing game by creators.
My conclusions are:
1) not many new players,
2) lot of old players quiting,
3) most of players that not quit turn less & less active.
In this situation you do not make new content or use some of players advice to make game better & more atractive for new people. No all you can do is to rise cost of play. D you think this way you get new players or keep those who started not long ago. I hope you are happy. You hit in low & middle lvl players. Those with high lvl are still able to farm potions with profit.

To be honest i still miss those times, that there on each map always was option to create team that no need revive pot to complete.

Exactly this!

It's meant to be a game of strategy and tactics by utilising the different cards you have attained through difficult stages and spending money but the new maps and bosses make all that null and void so what is the point having so many different cards with varying abilities if it doesn't make a jot of difference which you use because you die anyway and simply have to keep reviving!?
mistervista

Postby Tricyclichades » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:19 am

It seems that I have killed the game with my one question of whether or not the potions sale would change our shops so I apologize to all players and PM I did not mean to kill our favorite game this way
Tricyclichades

Postby RavAnt » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:05 am

Tricyclichades wrote:It seems that I have killed the game with my one question of whether or not the potions sale would change our shops so I apologize to all players and PM I did not mean to kill our favorite game this way

Tricylichades, have you read the last 17 pages on this forum topic??? This topic was under discussion before you ever asked your question. You did not kill this game, playmage is doing that all by themselves.
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Re: Is the game dying?

Postby Lopi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:50 am

mefa wrote:I suspected that this big change may cause a turbulence, however, it seems that the reaction is much more.

I hope that the designer fix things before it is out of control.

What omsupport is saying is not true if this continues the game will be dead (what i think is there purpose to start over) people in my friendslist are trying to sell there account to get a little bit of money back they spend in the game because the are screwed by pm
Lopi

Re: Improvement on Guild Shop Desperately Needed

Postby admin » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:51 pm

We are aware that a few player may leave the game due to this change, as we have expected that a few may whenever any change happens. It's no where near as much as some of you describing, and probably way less than when we configured Trusty Knight map too hard due to Earth's 0 CD. There is no need point in exaggerating the situation, nor is a good idea to create panic on the forum if you want your friends to stay.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Loubee » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:03 pm

i got about 30 potions for the 1000000 I spent in shop disgusting 1x3000. Can't believe it and the bonus maps don't even drop gold chests. You making it harder for me to play this game.
Loubee

Postby mefa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Thank you for not deleting my POST just transferring it to another THREAD. However, I repeat my suggestion:

PLEASE MAKE POTIONS COST X1.5 instead of X2 COMPARED TO THE PAST. i.e. 2250CP FOR 1X POTION AND 3750 FOR 2X POTION.

This way is less risky. less chance for good players to leave and leave a negative comment on PLAY-STORE and better chance for more new players to join.

some of my good friends has already left the game. To name:

EVoSD80, he was a great player and I presume a $$$$ spender who the DUKE SHEPHERD DOG FULLY SKILLED 15/15

There are others that they want to decide after this weekend

ISN'T MY SUGGESTION FAIR ENOUGH FOR BOTH PLAYMAGE AND PLAYERS?
mefa

Postby Armand Star » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:52 pm

once again i want to point out to everyone that donation requirements are NOT Playmage's fault. if you have a problem with donations, the ones that made the requirements are the ones to blame.

one guild i was in already had a problem with requirements, several months ago. many players left the guild. nothig to do with playmage, nothing to do with changes from Playmage's part.

since some months ago i am in a guild that doesn't demand a minimum from me. actually, i think i've barely grinded the mines in a long time. this was the case before the potions changed. and now that the potions changed, this is still the case. i am in a good guild where everything i do is voluntary, and i do donate some.

if you complain about your guild requirements, maybe it's not such a bad idea to leave that guild, don't you think? if your boss wanted the guild to stick together, minimums wouldn't exist (note: i am assuming the punishment for failing to meet the minimum quota is getting kicked from the guild, it seems to be the most common punishment)
Armand Star

Postby RavAnt » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:02 pm

admin wrote:We are aware that a few player may leave the game due to this change, as we have expected that a few may whenever any change happens. It's no where near as much as some of you describing, and probably way less than when we configured Trusty Knight map too hard due to Earth's 0 CD. There is no need point in exaggerating the situation, nor is a good idea to create panic on the forum if you want your friends to stay.

A few players?......I just found out this morning that one of the most dedicated and quite possibly the highest ranked player of the game is now leaving and selling their account. I also know of at least 5 others. This is sad. Let me explain, however, I doubt you will comprehend.

To many of us friendship and loyalty are why we continue with this game. We join guilds, not only to get a boss card, but to be a part of something. We often choose a guild based on the players we wish to associate with and bond with. We also select our friend list in a similar manor. So it is a big deal or a huge deal when we see these players leave because to you they are replaceable, to us they are a friend, a guild mate, a loyal gamer who may have provided a bit of competition that would keep us motivated. It is heartbreaking that this is happening, and your inability to show compassion is even worse. We are not exaggerating, we are showing our feelings. For many of us, this "exaggeration" or "over reaction", is an attempt to hold onto a game that we enjoy and an attempt to keep a family put together of fellow players with similar interests.

I hope your money is worth it.
RavAnt

Postby RavAnt » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:07 pm

this post was on another topic page
admin wrote:We are aware that a few player may leave the game due to this change, as we have expected that a few may whenever any change happens. It's no where near as much as some of you describing, and probably way less than when we configured Trusty Knight map too hard due to Earth's 0 CD. There is no need point in exaggerating the situation, nor is a good idea to create panic on the forum if you want your friends to stay.

A few players?......I just found out this morning that one of the most dedicated and quite possibly the highest ranked player of the game is now leaving and selling their account. I also know of at least 5 others. This is sad. Let me explain, however, I doubt you will comprehend.

To many of us friendship and loyalty are why we continue with this game. We join guilds, not only to get a boss card, but to be a part of something. We often choose a guild based on the players we wish to associate with and bond with. We also select our friend list in a similar manor. So it is a big deal or a huge deal when we see these players leave because to you they are replaceable, to us they are a friend, a guild mate, a loyal gamer who may have provided a bit of competition that would keep us motivated. It is heartbreaking that this is happening, and your inability to show compassion is even worse. We are not exaggerating, we are showing our feelings. For many of us, this "exaggeration" or "over reaction", is an attempt to hold onto a game that we enjoy and an attempt to keep a family put together of fellow players with similar interests.

I hope your money is worth it.
RavAnt

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion